GTASA

Rashad

GTASA is scheduled to come out on pc June 7, 2005. Personally, I liked the original GTA and GTA II a lil' better. Both games had unique feel, and the newest GTA games out like GTA III and Vice City just seem...like every other shoot'em up game.

So, i'm still not sure if i'd pay to play GTASA.

I feel the exact same way. GTA and GTA II were nice games. They changed the series to their shoot em up style and since it sold like hotcakes every GTA game after that is near identical.

I will most likely play it becuase i atleast try to give games a chance but i don't think i will enjoy it.

I'm telling you guys - if you want a "GTA-like" game that is all military, check out Mercenaries. The commercials made it look cheesey, but it really is a good game.

Blowing up jeeps with a realistically inaccurate RPG or chasing 'em down using the main gun on a tank or a helicopter never gets old...

Just rent it...I know you'll like it. My brother is the biggest GTA fan I know, and he was skeptical at first, but he can't get enough of Mercenaries now. He rented it twice, had it about 3/4 finished with one of the characters...and THEN went and bought it.

• 4 weeks later...

I loved the original GTA's especially GTA2, also, when GTAIII came out I was amazed, I loved the game and beat it like 6-7 times. GTAVC was a lil different, it didn't have the right feel for some reason, although it was a lil better streamed and with new features than GTAIII I only beat it once.

I'm really not gonna put any expectations on GTASA because after all it has been 2 years since Vice City came out, and it probably has the same only modified engine as the previous two, but I will definitely give it a try.

Just to let you kids know, GTA-SA has a nice RPG element and a lot of character customization features, it feartures more areas and more things to do then any GTA thus far.

The combat and gun system have been totally redesigned, you can modify/apply paint jobs to cars, add nitro's .. and even recruit henchmen.

If you liked the GTA series in the slightest, SA is by far the best one out there.

• 1 month later...

Well I finally got the game today. It's a boat-load of fun. Seems like the game is more mission orrientated than the others. I've only been playing for a few hours, but so far it's a good game with lots to do. :peace:

I still didn't get the game, but I'm preparing for it by completing GTAIII and GTA Vice City next over again. What can I say? Those games rock!

You should beat GTA, GTA:London, GTA2, along with GTAIII and Vice City. :D

I got the game not to long after it came out. It has some bad studdering on my computer. But i did manage to finish it.

You should beat GTA, GTA:London, GTA2, along with GTAIII and Vice City. :D

I got the game not to long after it came out. It has some bad studdering on my computer. But i did manage to finish it.

Got those earlier versions too, few months back for $10 bucks. Didn't beat em but played enough. They definitely good too. I remember when GTA2 demo came out, I found a time-limit hack and played it over and over again.....very good gaming.

I've been playing the GTA series since day 1 and I loved GTA III so much when it came out, as well as Vice City when it came out. However when GTASA came out I said "What could they do to this game to make it any better?" and so I slept on it. Big mistake...imo GTASA is the best of the series by far for one little reason, the ability to climb. It's funny how the simplist changes can make all the differences. I would recommend to anyone to get this game as it is by far my favourite...I guess if it were somehow online I would never had joined the GC so thats probably for the best.

• 5 months later...

I rebeat it last week for the first time with my new card and the studdering is gone. I didn't really like rebeating the game though, alot of missions had me thinking, "Oh great, THIS mission...", but its worth to cruise around the cities doing random junk when your done with the game.