Warning (this is not for the weak stomach)

{Diplomat}Prthug1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, same here.  That's what I did when I pegged a fly with a blowgun dart awhile back.  I figured no one would believe me unless I had plenty of photos.

Lol, my brother shot a bird through the head with a blowgun dart before. He didn't know he had gotten it until the next morning when my mom woke up and saw the dead bird with a dart through it's heads laying on the porch.

Lol, my brother shot a bird through the head with a blowgun dart before. He didn't know he had gotten it until the next morning when my mom woke up and saw the dead bird with a dart through it's heads laying on the porch.

Headshot!! When I pegged the fly, I got him in the butt. He buzzed around in a circle for awhile.

Ok, I'm done hijacking. Anyone notice that the creator of this thread hasn't posted since? It's smelling more and more like a hoax to me.

I say fake too. Mainly because this was practically his first post, and you usually wouldn't see a new member posting something like this. Sceond, seems to be too many veins. Also, I'm not looking at the pic again to examine it any closer.

Hey, dont ruin it for me, i dont want to know if it's fake or not, b/c i keep lookin at it trying to see if it is or not.

if ur going to burst my bubble... back up ur statement with some facts.

Hey, dont ruin it for me, i dont want to know if it's fake or not, b/c i keep lookin at it trying to see if it is or not.

if ur going to burst my bubble... back up ur statement with some facts.

Ok, I have disected human hands before (in college). I have never seen any part of the hand look as though his fingers do. If you remove the outer skin layer, it doesn't look like that. I give that it might have changed a bit with the acid, but I don't believe that it would affect it in the manner it has.

Next, you also note the lack of swelling and redness. Both of which would be present from such trama.

Finally, if it were true, he would have that banaged up. He wouldn't be removing it to take a picture. The risk of infection is far too great.

(Saying that this was a burn, not a parasite bite, photoshop, whatever)

It seems that for that to be a burn, it would have to be self inflicted, or done on purpose, since no other part of the hand appears to be damaged.

Edited by campkillyorself

(Saying that this was a burn, not a parasite bite, photoshop, whatever)

It seems that for that to be a burn, it would have to be self inflicted, or done on purpose, since no other part of the hand appears to be damaged.

Well, that could be explained by it accidently dripping on the hand, or even more likely, he grabbed something that was coated with the acid.

there is chemicals that burn like that, how bout magnesium from a caldo mini torch.. it will burn through a engine block like butter, burns under water, burns through concrete. not saying that is what happend just possible oh and it burns through your work boots really good to :=

• 1 month later...

I realize this is an old topic, but it is indeed a hoax. This picture was taken from the Middle East Journal of Emergency Medicine and used as diplomat's own. Also, I imagine it would be hard to type with one hand completely unusable! :D

HOAX!