Fantasy Football

Bush

I know its a little early but I get a little anxious after the draft. GC currently has a Fantasy Baseball league. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a Fantasy Football league..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up too! I won't need much time to rest...it isn't too hard walking all over the boys in the GC Fantasy Baseball league!

(For those of you who don't know, I'm just kidding - currently tied for last place :D )

Fantasy football is my thing though. I can't wait for the season to start!

• 3 weeks later...

for those that are local to the CLE area, I have had a FF league the last few years. Entry is 100 and we do live draft party a week or so before the season starts. PM me if you are interested and I will add you to the mailing list.

thanks. :luxhello:

I know its a little early but I get a little anxious after the draft.  GC currently has a Fantasy Baseball league.  I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a Fantasy Football league..

I'd love to. It would have to use a free service though. I'm already in a pretty expensive leauge and my wife would kill me to be in another pay league. (I could swing a few bucks if needed, but not a ton)

I had pretty good luck with the free yahoo ff leagues.

(edited)
whoh, just logged into my Fantasy BB league and there is a link there that you can already set up your Fantasy football league if you want.

I'll check it out..

edit: Done league created.

We still need more people preferably 12.

Edited by BushMaster

Hey man - put the link/info in here so we can join too!!  :boing:

Wuhdats we need to get 5 more people and come up with the team names before I post the link.

Btw the name of the league is Gamers Coalition, and the pass is, well you'll have to ask for that later ;).

On that note once we get enough people I want to have the draft the week before the opening game. But that date and time will be decided at a later time once we get closer to the kick off.

Also how about using our GC names as team names? Just a thought let me know..

(edited)

Looks like the list is complete. Just need to here back from my friend, and Bubblegum Bandit.

1. BushMaster

2. Lord Chip Douglas

3. Bubblegum Bandit

4. Mr. Duke

5. Whudats

6. Mongoloido

7. PopeInnocentIII

8. Mini Me

9. Skareface

10. Ice Berge

11. Bubblegum Bandits Friend

12. BushMasters Friend