De_Dust_pcg

So...still no de_dust_pcg as a custom on scopeless? This is not just some dust3 or anything, this is made by the same guy who made dust and dust2 and it shows. This map is great and could easily do away with regular old dust (not that I'm saying it should).

I understand that everyone's still digesting the wonders of port and inferno, but this new dust is just so amazingly fun, especially on scopeless (everything's better scopeless, other than binoculars...what would be the point?)

So, just putting that out there, I know there are others who would love to see this map at least in rotation as a custom for a week...at least...

Read all about it here de_dust_pcg blog and PM me for the necessary files.

For now, keep on rocking in the GC world!

Cap ya later,

Mo

(I am such a nerd...)

Maybe we will temporarily throw it in place of dust, and go from there, even just for the week. We have too many maps to just add it right now, plus 3 dust maps would be too much. Lemme talk to shep and we'll make a decision.

Aww, I must've missed that round. Seems like I keep landing on cs_italy whenever I find some time for CS. :yuck:

But if it were to replace de_dust for the week.... yes. That would be good. :)

For those who haven't yet memorized the map rotation, dust comes immediately after italy :-D

I ran it last night and when the game was almost up they wanted to continue. So I took a vote to extend the map and it passed. However you can only take enough of one map. So we fragged until the score was something like 16 to 13 and they wanted a map change.

All in all dust pcg is a great map!! First time I have been on a map they wanted to continue playing