MS2 final Elimination - One of em goes!

Fatty

Which map gets the boot?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This rotation will be decided by a poll that will be added to this thread.

If you wish to compare/contrast the two maps here, that's fine.

I figure that only those who really care about the maps are coming into the forum anyways. There's been less voting going on this time around than in the last one.

One vote does mean a lot when less than 10 are actively deciding our mapcycle!

Let's shoot for early next week to make the final decision between these maps.

I'll admit, I didn't attempt to take part in the first one, or the start of this time around, but know that it's come down to these last two maps, I've decided I might as well take part in the voting.

So in other words I have no room to speak to say c'on people vote. :ignore:

I'll admit, I didn't attempt to take part in the first one, or the start of this time around, but know that it's come down to these last two maps, I've decided I might as well take part in the voting.

So in other words I have no room to speak to say c'on people vote.  :ignore:

Me too..... but I never played all the maps. I have played these two, so I voted.

Storm should go. It feels like it's much easier for T's to operate. Unless all of the CTs camp both bombsites they don't stand a chance. Otherwise, I'm not a big fan of the feel of the map, the dark places and easy angles for campers.

3rdstreet is fun, I can't say I would't vote it off over a better map though. I like the unusual environment that this map has (walking in the buildings, train, playground :P). I still don't get my usual K:D ratio here, but it doesn't matter.

Hmmm, I cant choose one evil over another. lol.

I dont like either of these maps.

but since I played on both, and I want to vote.... say goodbye 3rdstreet!

I just dont like the closeness with choas.... at least with storm, u can work together to pull off wins.