Medieval Times

Rashad

I visited my gf in Illinois this past weekend and she surprised me by taking us to Medieval Times. What a blast! I'll try not to tell you so much so if your going the first time you'll be as surprised as I was. Medieval Times is a dinner and tournament set in the middle ages. Here is their website. This is for all ages, so if you want you can take your entire family. I can say so much about this, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. :spin2:

GC Alumni
(edited)

...or if you've never seen "the cable guy."

this is on my todo list, right after skydiving.

edit: crap - nearest is socal, a good six hour drive.

Edited by stuttering.john

I visited my gf in Illinois this past weekend and she surprised me by taking us to Medieval Times.  What a blast!  I'll try not to tell you so much so if your going the first time you'll be as surprised as I was.  Medieval Times is a dinner and tournament set in the middle ages. Here is their website.  This is for all ages, so if you want you can take your entire family.  I can say so much about this, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. :spin2:

I have gone six times over the years. They vary the showes every year to keep it new. I think for the price, it is a great night out with the family. There is somthing for all ages and the food has been outstanding four out of six times.

8 out of 10

...or if you've never seen "the cable guy."

this is on my todo list, right after skydiving.

edit: crap - nearest is socal, a good six hour drive.

I forgot about that movie. Havn't seen it since it's premiere. I just remember Jim Carrey being really creepy in that one compared to his other movies.

The Cable Guy, huh never heard of it...

wait a tick, I have seen it.  In fact, the scene from that movie is where I got my name from... 

THE CABLE GUY RULES! :wiggle2:

hrm. time for more coffee. i knew chip douglas, but didn't connect the lord chip douglas until, well, still fuzzy.

coffee, more, now.

(edited)

ARE you sure that isnt Tom Green? Are you??

NO no no, its "Andy johnson" thats right, not Tom Green.. Your right, the forums edited his name i think to jonson???

Wow it does edit his name, its a name so ill go around the filter, Its Andy D ick...

Edited by Batman

I went to the world jousting tournament 4 years ago in Kansas City. Not a show but the real deal. It was an incredible display, people from all over the world come to compete and at least 6 of the participants left in ambulances.