I got banned--

Guest Iceman

Guest Iceman
Guest Iceman
Guest Iceman
Guests

Hi I am iceman... I was recently playing in [DLM] - [Mmmm] Gossimer Cage about on friday I was using the name if I remember Iceman-Wants-2-Be-With[DLM] and I got banned It said I have been banned by the server op... How come I was banned I didnt do anything.. I wasn't hacking my record was 16-9 If I did anything wrong tell me so I can fix it and help you guys... Thanxs for all your help I cant wait to come back to the server to play.. Can I please get unbanned... My wonid is -90270- Thanks.. Please Respond soon... and Fatty Banned me and I dont know why..

Unfortanetly, with you information you provided I cannot help you. I do not have access to the logs to see which admin banned you. Without that information I can do nothing. If you could tell me which admins were on that might help.

You might try posting on DLM's forum (Im sure you know the address seeing as you want to be with DLM).

Fatty banned him and he wont tell me why, I have been playing with ICE since my first ever CS clan, thats how we know eachother, hes a great guy and I see no reason for a permenant ban. I want to know why he was banned. Ice is cool

Guest Iceman
Guest Iceman
Guest Iceman
Guests

Hey Fatty Sorry buddy I dont remember but I will keep in mind that I will not say that word again Can you please forgive me?? I am sorry for any damage I did...

Iceman..

Guest Iceman
Guest Iceman
Guest Iceman
Guests

Hey Fatty I think I remember now but I don't really know for sure... I was rushing that day when I was playing CS and I was getting ready to go to my cousin's house so thats why I really don't remember but I think I might have said "wth golly gee! Bull*hit" Sorry for saying it if its what i said I am really sorry and this wont happen again its a ][PROMISE][

Why shoudl I have to go away when this is my friend. Everyone whined and complained about zad slaping due to camping, and what not, now u say that his camping was apart of this too? You dont think that we have 100 peopel in the server each day that camp when a admins not there? Im gonna fight for my friend, till the end.

Why shoudl I have to go away when this is my friend. Everyone whined and complained about zad slaping due to camping, and what not, now u say that his camping was apart of this too? You dont think that we have 100 peopel in the server each day that camp when a admins not there? Im gonna fight for my friend, till the end.

LMAO. Opened for a sec.

Remember, we're talking about something he SAID. It was language. I wasn't in the server to see anyone camping. It was a comment that had the word "camp" in it. Oh well. Sorry, rev, I'll lock the door on my way out, but I still don't believe he needs reminded.