Wifes and girlfriends?

Mr.Mustard

I'm counting on Mustard's Coffee Maker to do the filming again....if that's not going on, let me know. Ask her if she got my birthday wishes...

I know my wife and girls will make an appearance.....but with the newborn, however, I'm not sure she'll be there for extended time. Can't say, however, she might be travelling with my family that weekend too.

LOL Yeah my wife would be sittin at the bar the whole time with Gond's wife, I cant afford that..

I told her I was going on a business trip anyway, and for some reason she ran to the phone. And yesterday she said the kids were going to be gone the whole weekend with her parents..

Did Wilco sign up for FF yet?

LOL Yeah my wife would be sittin at the bar the whole time with Gond's wife, I cant afford that..

I told her I was going on a business trip anyway, and for some reason she ran to the phone.

True dat and I told her I was going also when she called :smillie_smilling:

;):stretch:

I told her I was going on a business trip anyway, and for some reason she ran to the phone.  And yesterday she said the kids were going to be gone the whole weekend with her parents.. 

Did Wilco sign up for FF yet?

from the structure of your post, it makes it seem as if you're afraid Wilco will be distracting your wife that weekend while you're away.

maybe I'm crazy

:P