Hey guys, on my way to work this morning I got a phone call from a buddy back home. A really good friend of ours lost his father in a head on collision last night. This was a guy I grew up with, was always at our ballgames, taking us places and having fun with us. Its hard to work this morning when its all I can think of. He leaves behind three kids, my buddy(29), a daughter (22), another daughter who is only 7 or 8 years old, and two grandkids as well as his wife. Please pray for him and his family and help them to get through this tough time. They are all believers, so I know I will see him again, but its still really hard when you loose someone.

Thanks

Bub

Hi Bubblegum,

Sorry to hear about your loss. As difficult as it is to do, you must have faith that things happen for a reason. Some day that reason will become clear. In the meantime know that as each day passes things change and in time you will accept the loss of your friend, hard as that is to do. Tomorrow is a different day and mostly a better one.

Prayers have been sent.

Shed a tear and remember that he will always live on the hearts of those who loved him.

I have done 2 funerals and I will tell you this, it is a pleasure to do a Christians funeral but I won't do a non-christians unless his family is saved. It is a time of rejoicing in this time of sorrow. Sure we miss our friend but when he passed out of this world he got to be with Jesus. What a glorious thing to look forward to. Blessing poured out to the family is my prayer and comfort for the loss. But never mourn because he is up there looking down at us and he's much happier than he could have ever been here. Lord bless ya and the family.