My New Fishtank

Fatty

Welp, I didn't build a computer. But I did build another fishtank. I dropped from a 55 long to a nice 44 gal Pentagon tank that would fit into my current office. So now, no matter how many people flame me, I just sit back and listen to the bubbles and relax. :lol:

1.jpg

Here is Ike, my red hook silver dollar, above the mermaid that my daughter picked out. Anyone guess why his name is Ike?

2.jpg

A couple shots of my pleco....

3.jpg

4.jpg

My latest additions are here: two oscars and two jack dempsys, all south american cichlids. You can see Ike's red hook here.

5.jpg

Hey, if you look close here, you can see one of my monitors with HLSW on it!

6.jpg

Very nice fat one! How old is that silver dollar? He looks like a nice size fish. And pleco's were always my favorite in our tank, besides the little catfish we used to have. That thing was so territorial!

But anyways Nice setup! makes me miss my aquarium

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

you know you have too much money when... :P

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

rofl. sometimes fatty's posts are so off the wall and out of no where that I wonder if they should be in "Wonderland." lol. yet they are always interesting for some reason... i do not get it.

Those are some nice fish fat!!!! Catch them yourself?

I once a tinfoil barb for about ten years, we had to get rid of him too big for tank. He's name was fred. Then i had a sucker fish, (not gonna try to spell the real name) it's name was Don.