Respawn

Magruter

What do you do when you die and waiting to respawn??

Me, I'm all about Oral hygiene. I like to floss with one of those "Dr.tooth" with the toothpick on one side and floss on the other. When not working on my teeth i normally will watch TV or the player who shot me to see if he/she hacks. B/C anyone who shoots me has got to hack.

(MrX!!!! hint hint)

I sit and work on my mag_hack v. 3.041. Designed to kill anyone named Magruter on sight. It's coming along well, although I saw a glitch last nite when it attacked him when we were teamed up. Working on it tho. :lol::lol:

Seriously tho.....my home is my office, so sometimes I look over client stuff. Others, I'll look up stuff on the other computer. Check on the pregnant wife. Play with the dog. I do try to watch the better players also, to see what they are doing, learn new tricks.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

delete sontek, lol. For some reason, that cracked me up.

I normally eat or I am watching the news or browsing political websites.

well, to be honest, my usual ghost time is filled with

say_team such bs

Also, speaking of respawn, I hope to try the amx plugin that respawns you when you die. It will be interesting to see how that works out.

well... for some reason I'm quite flagelent(sp)... which means I fart.... ...so I normally race into a fray with an mp5 charge with no extra clips... that way I die quick enoughto run and find an incense stick.

That or I refill my bourbon/scotch (which ever I'm in the mood for)

PS: I normally don't drink as much during a match :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Since my CS Chair= my waterbed, sometimes I'll catch a quick catnap. My tv is across the room, so maybe I'll watch some Cosby or MASH. Or I'll turn on the stereo and rock out. When I'm not feeling super lazy, I'll write a little of my book.