GC VIP CLUB

Fatty

We had a plyaground match last night. Shazz and I were captains we knifed for the first pick. The knife fight lasted for ever because we were on the same team (dust). We moved to inferno. I joined first and picked ct. My first pick cujo, then fatty, step, lost, and pavid. it was over from there. This is the most fun Ive had in awhile in CS. This is a great idea.

This is the greatest idea ever! As much as I love some of the regs GC guys are my brothers and are who I have the most fun playing CS with. I'd op for a slightly larger server but thats only because last night I was trying desperately to get into the club for so long...what do you mean no sneakers! I need to sneak! In the end I'm sure 12 will be fine, but only time will tell. But yeah, keep it private and if it's anything like it was last night then it will be one of the best additions to GC since I joined!

One last thing...metal detector to stop clue from bringing nades into the club...

dedust200373mv.jpg

Sorry for the no show last night when someone ask me to come in vip because they were a man short.

When I went to get the password I totally lost my dsl connection for about an hour.

Sorry. :(

Sorry for the late answer Fatty . This guy did nothing but complain about aour rules and would continuously drop the F bomb, and BS. Was told to watch the lang by at least 4 or 5 of the GC members that were in at the time and would still gripe about our rules. Oh ya-- and wasa doing this on the mic not typing, so we had to listen to all this even after he was asked to stop several times.

• 2 weeks later...