House Pics

wilco

Here are some finally....THese are all exterior...ill get some interior later. The back is pre-deck which we are having done right now. Theres also some showing off our landscaping skill haha.

10008110gx.th.jpg

10008120wy.th.jpg

10008130dd.th.jpg

10008149dl.th.jpg

10008166wm.th.jpg

10008176eh.th.jpg

10008185so.th.jpg

10008190ua.th.jpg

10008222qu.th.jpg

10008154ye.th.jpg

(edited)
Beautiful house Wilco. Did you have it built? It looks brand new. The landscaping looks nice but i dont see any trees.

Yes its new....There are actually 2 trees that the association put in in the front of the yard...Once the deck is built we are going to put a tree in the back yard...maybe 2 along with a small patio off the deck and a garden...then Lisa wants to do a pond maybe?

Looks like you have room for your kids now.. Cause im done taking care of them..

You can keep em Batty....I just like creating em :) Maybe your wife can visit....again :wiggle2:

Ill post some interiors soon....Thanks for the nice words...its a pleasure to share these.

Edited by wilco

You can keep em Batty....I just like creating em :)  Maybe your wife can visit....again  :wiggle2:

:lol:

Very nice house, Wilco. How did you get it!? I though you were just a kid like me?? ;) Seriously, that is a really pretty house, green yard too! Big back yard is nice, I didnt get one of those :P

I wanna see interior pics. Have fun filling it up w/ furnature and painting, etc. We just got our first house about 10 months ago too.

Very nice house, Wilco. How did you get it!? I though you were just a kid like me??  Seriously, that is a really pretty house, green yard too! Big back yard is nice, I didnt get one of those :P

I wanna see interior pics. Have fun filling it up w/ furnature and painting, etc. We just got our first house about 10 months ago too.

I feel like a kid still :) Im going to be friggin 30 Aug 6th....I still cant believe that one!! :bang:

Actually with a lil help from her parents moving themselves we were able to fill the dining room and the formal living room up....every other we did ok with by ourselves..Painting......Im still not thinking about it yet....though we know the colors so were off to a good start.

When can i come and visit?

Must provide a phone call and some beer :)