UPDATE: X800 Pro Refurb $170 w/ 3-yr Warranty

Guest zerodamage

Now for a new cpu/mobo..

Batman are you looking for new mobo & CPU? I might be able to help.

I think I burnt the AGP slot on my foxconn mobo. I got an RMA to send

it back to California. I'm sending it back but did not want to wait so I purchased another. (different brand) I had no troubles with it otherwise

& it's about as fast as you can get without upgrading to 939 slot. Here are the specs.

Let me know.

I am looking for a new mobo/cpu, but im stickin with the nforce chipset cause I LOVE it!! I had a SiS chipset with my ECS and its very stable.. But I want to stay with an NForce chipset..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Mag, the way video card makers are going now is primarily PCI-express. It is a new system bus type that will be the only thing available for newer video cards in the coming couple of years. All of the newest cards come out are in PCI-express form before AGP.

Hows it run for you Acid?? Going from a 9500pro it probably looks alot better.. Turn up the AA and AF in CS:S now, it looks so dang good.. Im still using 1280x1024 with my monitor at 85hz, and I do use 'vsync' to keep it smooth. So my fps are around 85 all the time, in the map Assult it dips down to the 60's but its still good.. Now I want a A64 cpu, to replace my xp2500..