UPDATE: X800 Pro Refurb $170 w/ 3-yr Warranty

Guest zerodamage

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overtime here I come!  Either that or I might have to sell myself out for that deal.  My 9600XT is only going so far nowadays...  :(

I hear you, this is the longest Ive gone without a format, must be like 6 months +. Horrible fps in CS, reinstall video drivers and woohoo, back up to 60 on my 9500 pro.

I did already, but I paid 199. Oh well it was still a good deal and I'm with the General I needed to upgrade my 9600XT. I'm sure it is the bigest bottle kneck in my system right now.

Id paypal you some money Zester, but that wouldnt do you any good because people (young people like you) have got to learn the value of earning what you want. So you should thank me for Not sending you any money to help you get this awsome card at a great price.. :)

would this work on a ASUS A7N8X Deluxe? I looked on the ASUS site but it doesnt say anything about supporting the 256mb. My 9600pro is kind of lacking these days and this is such a good deal i might have to break down and buy something.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
would this work on a ASUS A7N8X Deluxe? I looked on the ASUS site but it doesnt say anything about supporting the 256mb. My 9600pro is kind of lacking these days and this is such a good deal i might have to break down and buy something.

Yes, it will work on that board.

Id paypal you some money Zester, but that wouldnt do you any good because people (young people like you) have got to learn the value of earning what you want.  So you should thank me for Not sending you any money to help you get this awsome card at a great price.. :)

:bang:

Thanks... Thanks a bunch Batman! :shrug03: