Anyone still plays it?

Actually, Nepenthe is pretty full about 1/3 of the week - nights and weekends being the most consistent.

Gotta be there at the right time though - Brillow is right that UT2K4 took a hit with WoW and CS:S - we will likely see nothing like the nearly full servers 24/7 our GC CS:S servers see - but considering our server troubles we've had in the past, Nepenthe is doing pretty good - and is trending higher as more people start to stick and stay - and UT2007 is around the corner too!

New IP (this needs to change for this and the other UT forum) is:

*26* Players - 2 specs - Opteron 252 - No lag unless you bring your own!

-Fk

Ya, it seems pretty full most of the time. Anything after 5 or 6pm and it stays that way usually until around late, like midnight or so. I also think that its doing really good, and yes the lag is gone. When it gets totally full you might see a little hickup or 2 but thats about all.

Come on in and get back into it, that way when UT2k7 comes out we can hit it hard, maybe even 2 or 3 teams :blink::D

• 2 weeks later...

Thats right Brillow, and prime time is always full. BTW--since you were pubbing the other day you could come in to practice with us tonight and maybe play tomorrow :D . Extra peepls are always welcom on match night, and if I'm not mistaken you are still on the roster. Even if your just one more body to help out --kinda like with Primeval ;);)

It was good to see all the GC in the server last night. Old school and current. :luxhello::peace:

I did have to chuckle at that comment "good to see the old gang again." I think I was the only guy hasnt' been around for a while.

I still suxor at driving the Manta.

I will have to say...yall need to get back in the habbit of using the mic on the server.

Counter Strikes owes alot to the fact that the players chit chat when they die (they dont respawn till round start). We cant do that cause we respawn instantly...so we go to the mic and chit chat while shooting things.

I made myself a memorable player because of my skill and my voice. You guys need to make yourselves just as memorable if we want to continue to pull in fresh blood.

So, dust off the mic, rebind that press-to-talk button and instead of saying "tank incomming," say..."man I'm hungry, HEY INSERTNAMEHERE, can you order me a pizza after I kill you :)"

Edited by Brillow_Head

:biglaugha::biglaugha: Thats good Brillow --and your right. I do now Dingy who has been in the pub quite often now, does use the mic alot and it really helps. ( Input )--Has anyone talked to Dingy :shrug03: Just a thought.

Anyway, see you all in practice tonight and I hope Flitter will have it running soon here.

:biglaugha:  :biglaugha:  Thats good Brillow --and your right.  I do now Dingy who has been in the pub quite often now, does use the mic alot and it really helps.  ( Input )--Has anyone talked to Dingy  :shrug03:  Just a thought.

Anyway, see you all in practice tonight and I hope Flitter will have it running soon here.

I meant to ask the other day. Isn't Dingy already in GC cuz he's listed on the Member's page. :unsure: Dunno if he rejoined.

Brillow it was nice to kill, erm.. cya in the pubs the other night I was going by the name Rotha cuz I was trying out new things. :D

I meant to ask the other day.  Isn't Dingy already in GC cuz he's listed on the Member's page.  :unsure:  Dunno if he rejoined.

No clue if he ever was a GC member - any one can join these public forums.

The tag then says "Group: Member"

When they are a dues paying member of GC and not just hooked up in the public forums, then it says "Group: Coalition Member"

Dingy has been around since forever - before I ever hooked up with GC - maybe Penty might know more bout him - solid player - GC type all the way - just not a coalition member

-Fk

HOLY COW!!! ITS THE OOb3rNOOB!! Dude I haven't seen you post in like what ---1000 years :biglaugha: Whats up man, how have you been. How are things over there. Don't know if you get a chance to pop in and pub anymore but if you do you should check out the new Nepenthe, runnin real smooooooth. Good to hear from ya man. Tell us whats going on. :D:peace: