Sex before marriage

Zweih

I consider sex a serious matter because I've seen the effects of sex on friends of mine....it has NEVER (and I REALLY mean never) been a good thing for any of them to have sex outside of marriage. I've seen pregnancy, I've seen diseases, I've seen families break up, I've seen ppl get kicked out of schools, I've seen hatreds develop.......................

NOTHING I have seen shows me that sex outside of marriage causes anything but trouble......

so while you may think sex is great for a "fun time" and fine to do outside of a marriage.......I completely disagree with you...........

so our opinions are spoken.....do you think anyone else has an opinion?

:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

no - maybe Linch...but he is having fun sex with Whip so I leave them alone.

/chuckle....it is too bad he will probly never read this.

Heartless.........in your first paragraph you asked why not have sex before marriage..............in the next 2 you answered it perfectly......

do you think you would have had so much pain (and such long lasting pain) if you hadn't had sex with Alonie? (and didn't continue to have sex with him)

No, honestly I probably would have gotten over him quicker.. but the link between us now, and the wonderful friendship we have is honestly worth all the pain. Being able to just hang out with someone and be cool, yet have sex (and be sure they are clean) with feelings, yet without being in love with eachother, is an amazing thing! sure now ur all gonna get on the topic of friends with benefits, and i guess in way thats what we are. But there is more behind it. I still love him, though im not truely IN love with him.. and I know no matter how much he denys it, he still loves me. We dont have sex just to get some action, we do it show eachother we still care. And the little "rule" we have on eachother (i can't be with anyone else, neither can he.. or else we stop being together [sounds like a relationship.. eh?]) keeps us both clean and it builds the greatest trust, which before was kind of an issue. I personally think sex is a great way to find out your true feelings for person. Because now, when i have sex with him, or do anything sexual.. i don't hurt after.. i don't feel guilty or upset that I poured my heart into him and he doesn't love me back. I finally found out Monday (last time we did it 8P) ) that I'm not in love with him anymore.. because things weren't awkward, i wasn't upset after, and the next day he wasn't trying to push me away.. he knew how i felt. Sex is a way of showing someone your feelings.. its not all about the lust and orgasms.

I want to again stress that my personal opinion is that it is morally wrong. But I realize this discussion isnt about that.

I want to stress Playaa's point. I am less experienced that most in this area. And I even feel hesitation even discussing such stuff in this setting. But when two people who love each other approach this as a giving thing and want to bring pleasure to their mate, how could it be "bad sex"? I think that would be impossible. It is all in your attitude about the experience. Love makes it special. Not just about sensory pleasure. But something binding two people together in a way beyond just physical. I think you lose that specialness by making it a casual thing.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I lost my virginity at age 15, my girlfriend was also 15... i dont regret it now at all even though my 2+ year g/f dumped me 2 months ago.... all i have to say is if your in love then its worth it, sex isnt even good if there isnt a meaning behind it... its just dumb and pointless and youll forget about it after a week.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests
its just dumb and pointless and youll forget about it after a week.

You may forget their names but not the experience. Every sexual experience teaches you something in my opinion (unless it is one of those mostly drunk times).

If you believe it is better to wait for whatever reason then wait. Sex is something each person has to decide, I am just relaying my views and experiences. I cannot be the only person that used to have sex for fun out there...although I think I am the only one on this topic now lol.