Those from Ohio

Bush

Full of Nazis and Canadian sypothysers. The main source of commerce is rat pelts and they have a forced curfew of 7pm. The movie theatre only plays the Bill Cosby film called Leanard Part 6 and the local ordinace against milk is enforced with severe beatings. Other than that it's a lovely place to live.

Edited by Preacher

Full of Nazis and Canadian sypothysers. The main source of commerce is rat pelts and they have a forced curfew of 7pm. The movie theatre only plays the Bill Cosby film called Leanard Part 6 and the local ordinace against milk is enforced with severe beatings. Other than that it's a lovely place to live.

ROFL. Wow preach, how do come up with this is stuff. :unsure:

Guess I should of been more specific. I know that Chewy lives in Dayton Batman and others live in Cinci and so on..

From the research that I've done it looks like a nice little town.

edit::

And in 30 min I could have chewy serve me an oberon :)

Edited by BushMaster

Its a small town.. There is the college, and there is the college.. The Cincinnati Bengles used to do there summer training there, but not anymore.. Its pretty, but small.. At least it was when I was there, about 10 yrs ago..

• 2 weeks later...
I know that a few of you are from this area.  Can you tell me about Wilmington, OH.. 

I have a potential job opportunity down there...

Wilmington is bout a half hour away from me. Its a pretty small town, but they do have a walmart! I go camping there at cown lake, nice little state park. I live right between cincy and dayton. Batman i believe it has built up a little bit in the last 10 years, i havent been there in 2 years but parents go there all the time, and they said it is building up.

It's not ABX air or whatever their name is that your offer is from? The freight people ....... I hear a rumour that every person who lives in Wilmington has worked for them at some time or another.

That's about the only thing I know about Wilmington, but it's meant to be very pretty and it's just off 71 about 15 minutes north of where I work.