LAN party February 8th/9th...

Gunman

For those of you who know computers see if you can help a brother out on sunday...

Place: Gunman is working on that.

Time: Dunno that either. (Gunman???)

I am putting a computer together and i need all the help i can get. Gunman, Longhair, and myself are already in, but hey it couldn't hurt to have a couple of extra minds and hands. There's a nice frosty rootbeer in it for you if that's some encentive... :D

Hey gunman so what's the roster like...

Yah Marquette mountain is about half a mile away. Great Ski area, as is Ispmhing and the olympic training center.

Tentative plans... subject to change:

The weekend of Feb 14, 15, and 16. A group of friends and myself from Chicago may be heading up that way for a weekend on the slopes. When I know more I'll let you know if you wanna join us!

• 2 weeks later...

I am gonna ask a friend about doing it at his house. It will be a few hours before I let ya know. We can all meet at McDonalds or something on the 9th at around 1:30pm for a late lunch if ya want. I have to work till 1pm, and if we meet somewhere yall' can just follow me to his house.

Gunman

Ok, we can do it at my friends house. Dont be surprised...this guy is a little wierd, but a genious with computers...here is my warning....this guy is WIERD...and may frighten you, but at least the job will get done.

Magruter we should meet at the McDonalds here in Sun Prairie and then you can follow me to his house.

Gunman

Okay, here is what is going on this weekend.

Saturday:

Meet at Ping-Time - between 11-12 in the morning (Ping-Time website)(Directions to Ping-Time) Zoom in on the directions if you need a closer look!

Go for some subs - around 1pm

Play computer games

Go for dinner somewhere at around 6pm

Leave at around 11-12 at night (you can leave earlier if you have to)

Sunday (we will be building Magruter's computer this day):

Meet at McDonalds in Sun Prairie at around 1:30 pm

(directions)

Go to friends house shortly after that...

There are the plans...hope to see everyone make it there without any troubles...if you get lost make sure you write down the phone number of the place and call and ask for Adam and I will help get you there as much as possible...DONT hesitate to call...

Gunman

Yeah bring your monitor...

As for the cable...he "cant" lend me one because they are from work...sorry :(

I will ask my friend if he has one, which he should cuz he is a computer freak.

PS When are you leaving Sunday Mag?

Gunny