LAN party February 8th/9th...

Gunman

I just got done talking to Magruter and he was asking me for some help building his computer. So I said bring it up to Wisconsin and I can help you out. Well we decided that coming that far just to build a computer was a waste, SO we decided to make it into a LAN party that you DO NOT have to bring your computer to. It is a place called Ping Time on State Street in Madison, Wisconsin. It costs $20 for the all day rate, and if I get enough people to go we can rent the ENTIRE place. They have a T1 internet connection and ALOT of different games for those who want that. We can set up all kinds of servers and play on a LAN or invite others from the community to join us in our fun.

If you want to join us I can get you directions to the place as well any other information. AIM me at cslsgunman or leave a post here! This is gonne be fun.

This will be February 8th and/or 9th...That is as specific as I can be at the moment.

So far we have...Gunman, Bullet, Slinky(maybe), Magruter, Longhair(probably). WE NEED MORE TO SIGN UP! This will make it a huge blast!

Gunman

COME ON PEOPLE THIS WILL BE SUCH A GREAT TIME! We NEED more people to sign up for this. (We dont "need" but we want (hehe)) <-----DOUBLE PARENTHESIS!!! WOOT!

If you come we can get a discount on the $20 ALL day rate and we can rent the whole place!

[Radio] Go Go Go!

Gunman

Any one from the chicago area let me know if you are going to come, we can carpool up there no problem. I live in Northfield (northwest of the city). I do believe longhair is coming along too, so we have room for three more. Let me know, the more the merrier.

Marquette Draco. I guess I'll jsut have magruter pick me up I'm only 500 miles from chicago.

Marquete? As in Marquete Mountain? I go skiing there every year... although I hear my trip organizer is bailing this year b/c he wants to goto COlorado instead... but I think some other buddies of mine are still going. Looking at a Feb/March Ski trip up that way. We always stay at the Motel 6 and have dinner Saturday night at the Steer and Stein...

Oh and yes I think I will be coming up for teh LAN with Magruter... See ya there :)

PS: ummm.... this is my first LAN.... what do I need to bring... my computer setup? or just my CS disk... my mouse... my configs. on a disk... and a set of head phones?

so we have room for three more.  Let me know, the more the merrier.

Ummm.... I call shotgun... and if there are three people stuck in the back of a VOlkswagon... the 3 hour drive to Madison ain't gonna be very Merry :) I'd say room for two more. :P

Looks like we have a few more guys now...

Here is the NEW list.

1)Gunman

2)Bullet-401

3)Slinky(maybe)

4)Magruter

5)LongHair

6)DracoZombie

7)SmoothCriminal

8)YoMamma (Youuuuu Son of a Buck!)

9)My friend Ryan

10)CampKillyourself

11)jeffeboy

If you want to be added let me know on AIM! I would like more people to come so send me an IM at cslsgunman.

Gunman

Well well well...does anyone wanna go??? I have 8-9 people FOR SURE going already...we could use a few more if ya wanna go...you dont have to bring a computer, just something to drink and eat! and money of course! ;)

Gunman