Mini's Major MakeOver

Mini_Me

The story continues as we find Mini once again struck with the nerve to paint something. You might remember such past episodes as:

Mini goes crazy in the bedroom while the wife is out of town

Mini does dining

Mini makes music in the living room

and

Opps...Mini makes a mini-Mini

Our latest episode finds Mini re-doing the kitchen (1-base, 3 top coats), tackling a 2-story foyer (2 coats) and re-doing the downstairs bathroom (ok Mrs. Mini did this one).

b4after1.jpg

b4after2.jpg

b4after3.jpg

b4after4.jpg

After all this, I started to seriously think about doing this on the side...as I dont mind painting and find it relaxing. I'd give good rates to those first few daring enough to try me :boing::luxhello:

Bizarre question, Mini what model Ryan home do you have, I saw the kitchen, morning room etc, even the Dyson and baby carrier and thought you'd snuck into my house and redecorated. It looks an almost identical floorplan to our Zachary, but the stairs are in a different place.

Looks awesome by the way, you've done a great job all round looking at the other rooms, the wife looking over my shoulder is passing comment (all praise), and I think in about a month after we've had our 1 year checkup I'll be decorating like a mad thing also.

Edited by Leveller

GC Founder

no she was actively involved with this...we knew we wanted foyer color after we did baby's room with it...we had always hated the 'purple' bathroom downstairs and wanted a more natural color of which she picked, and in kitchen we had the 'fruit' trim around top of cabinets which had this kewl 'burnt orange' color in it that we thought would bring out the colors of the woodwork and counter tops better then that pale yellow it had b4. She started doing tinted base coat in kitchen/morning room while I attacked the foyer, then we both went after the kitchen as we found that the darker color REALLY was a pain to work with (dark color in a high-light area = UGH! )