I hate that map to, that and inferno or which ever one it is outside with the pond of fish and stuff. They both make my comp crash. But maybe that's just because my comp isn't that well. Jeez Rico, someone isn't very understanding and isn't very nice. :meanface::meanface:

STealing is wrong. He'll build me one, but not steal, and this time i have to pay for the parts since i didn't pay for this computer.

Odd...that's not what you said when he stole some kid's iPod...

Otherwise Galleria is a boring map...a large room with identical spawn points for T and CT would be a perfectly balanced map, but does that make it any fun?

STealing is wrong. He'll build me one, but not steal, and this time i have to pay for the parts since i didn't pay for this computer.

Odd...that's not what you said when he stole some kid's iPod...

Otherwise Galleria is a boring map...a large room with identical spawn points for T and CT would be a perfectly balanced map, but does that make it any fun?

I <3 anonymo. I find galeria really boring, and although I sat through it the first few weeks it was up, I find it harder and harder to play through it now. Guessing from the population dive when t comes up I am guessin there are a few others who agree. It has been nice to play some new maps the last month or so, but I am growing more tired of these than I ever did of the "classics." I would love to see a rotation that had a few of the core maps like dust_2 and aztec then switched two or three new maps like galleria and lt in every week. I know this might be a pain for the lead admin, but hey I have high expectations.

Like I said before, it's a good looking map but there are problems with it.

It has no vantage points. All there is is basically same corridors on both sides and both floors...it's good to fine tune your corridor game i guess, but beside that map has nothing.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I like this map. It looks good, and it doesn't favor either side. True there are not as many nooks and crannies as some other maps, but I think it makes for more interesting close-range combat than most maps. Whenever I have played on this map lately, the server has not emptied out, or even dropped below 10v10.

EDIT: Post #100. Woo!

Edited by mookie

if any map should be removed, it should be cs_italy or de_aztec. But lord knows that's never going to happen.

The CS world is pretty fickle when it comes to wanting the same thing over and over... (think of how many 24/7 dust/dust2/office/assault servers there are) I've never had an issue with a NEW map... galleria is a NEW map... something that hasn't been played since 1999 or whenever CS began.

de_cpl_fire rox!! i love that map. however... there is one HUGE glitch with it. its pretty funny to.

shep i will PM you with the glitch info so you know what to look for.

either way, its a great map and it sounds like they are putting it into CAL this next year so i guess it is pretty popular.

I wouldn't mind seeing this map take the boot in the later hours of the day - it just isn't fun when the server only has a dozen people in it.

Now, what I wouldn't mind seeing around once in a while is cs_compound. Certainly not as every fifth map, but maybe a couple times a night would be nice. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing this map take the boot in the later hours of the day - it just isn't fun when the server only has a dozen people in it.

Now, what I wouldn't mind seeing around once in a while is cs_compound. Certainly not as every fifth map, but maybe a couple times a night would be nice. :)

tru dat