Are you Canadian?

wayfarer

We will be getting picked up at the Niagara Square uhm im calling wayfarer in like literally 20 minutes so i will know everything and im sending him a map quest of everything. so we will know everything within a few days

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I'm gonna be in Niagara Falls on vacation from 04-07 July so where are guys meeting on Friday morning and at what time?

Also, I have a train reservation from Toronto to Cornwall at 6:35 PM Sunday evening. Do you think we'll be back by then and could Mo give me a lift to Union Station? If not I'll change my train ticket to Monday morning.

Rgr...train will be no problem...I don't plan on going out drinking till much later than that anyways...

ok Scuba i will be in Niagara Falls on Thursday all day so if u want to call me or leave a message we can meet up for lunch or something or just be ready at around 730 in the morning and someone will pick u up i dont know if were taking a cab most likley so ya uhm ok than i will see ya than. uhm It is the travellodge on Cliffton hill we will be there at the front office at 730 so if u wanna meet us there thats cool

ok Scuba i will be in Niagara Falls on Thursday all day so if u want to call me or leave a message we can meet up for lunch or something or just be ready at around 730 in the morning and someone will pick u up i dont know if were taking a cab most likley so ya uhm ok than i will see ya than. uhm It is the travellodge on Cliffton hill we will be there at the front office at 730 so if u wanna meet us there thats cool

There will be two of us, my daughter and myself, so I think we'll cab it to the mall and meet you there so there are no space problems. What store are we meeting in front of at the mall?

Were meeting at the Mcdonalds right up the road from the Mall. uhm there is only 1 Mcdonalds near there so if u pick the wrong one ur way out of the area lol. uhm its right off the high way. ok so we will meet u there say around 20 to the hour? uhm wayfarer should be there around 8ish so earlier just in case hes early so he doesnt have to wait. ok good so if there is any problems scuba or is ur real name dan? uhm i will pm u my phone number if there is any problems.