Are you Canadian?

wayfarer

Now it looks like Scourge & potato Salad want in. mmmmm potato salad.... <shakes head> Could be looking at well over 10 people. We also need to consider room for PC's as well. If there are enough people we'll have to rent a van to help

with that. My car will take 5 people, but will not take all 5 CPU's in my trunk!

Also If we all go in on the rooms together we can save there. If we can get

3 or 4 people to a room we can save pretty big! All in good time!

You won't have to worry about me if I come. I'll be taking my car. If Tater salad wants to come, I'll drive him too, so that'll make things a lot easier for you, ,planning wise at least.

-George :freak3:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't have to worry about me if I come. I'll be taking my car. If Tater salad wants to come, I'll drive him too, so that'll make things a lot easier for you, ,planning wise at least.

Scourge, I'm doing this to make things cheaper for everyone &

to give those a ride that would not normally have one. Why should

everyone spend $150.00 in gas when 4-5 people can share that cost?

If your not willing to jump in with us, then why not offer to help us?

We'll count your vehicle to help out. Again thats if you come.

I figured he'd be able to help me out if I were able to raise my own funds, I didn't say though cause I didn't want to "invite myself" so to say.

I probably won't have a problem with the event funding, I'm only worried about lodging and food. I've also never been to the US before, so I'd be all lost and stuff. Don't ditch me in the US guys :twitch:

I'm pretty excited though, I've never been to one of these events before and it sounds really fun. I guess we'll see what happens as we get closer to the date.

It is an incredibly great time! For me, I found meeting all the people

that I play against was really cool! As for lodging & meals, I'm trying

to get people together for these as well. I can set you guys up if you

want. The more people that do this together the less it will be. If

I get enough people together we can get 3 or 4 to a room. Your really

only in there to crash anyway!

Heh ... I'm not offering up a ride for whomever right now because I don't know if I will be going. I don't want to offer a ride .... then not end up going, lol (that would really suck for someone). Also ... notice, someONE, lol. I kinda drive a REALLY small car. As in, you don't go anywhere with more then two ppl, lol. Two people and two computers .... with that, I will most likely have to take the stereo out to make it all fit, lol.

That said, If I do go, and Tater Salad doesn't, I will most definately have an open seat if anyone needs it.

-George :freak3: (Oh, and bonus, my car gets around 43mpg on the highway :D)

Haha Chester why are you still talking about the Sens?? Havent you been around for the last 3 or 4 years when the Leafs creamed you guys in the playoffs? LoL it may be different this year though since it doesnt look like the Leafs are going to make the playoffs :shrug03: . How about that rookie race? Crosby is better!!

Go Canucks Go

Ps. Doesn't look like I will be able to go to FF this year with you guys maybe next year. Thx for your patience everyone.

k well first off lol, Sens are always a better team than the leafs the only difference is we always put the worst goalie in net while the other goalie is the one who always beat them in reg season. this year Ottawa for the cup. Or Carolina with Weight wow unstoppable now. GO SENS GO and ur a canucks fan? hahaha Bruttuzzi should of been kicked out for good that Goon. Anywho back to FF, Wayfarer Chamber and myself are 100 percent going for sure. no questions asked. 100 percent. Just paypal takes to long lol.

lol Sens lost 5-0 Agasint Boston last night hahaha and the leafs won hahahah wow both are unbeliveable, But i really do liek that interference call on belfour lol, which led to the winning goal, Should of won but meh leafs wont make it to the playoffs so thayts alright, anywho i am not undecided. i am buying tickets just to save a seat.

so if you are going to ohio from canada...that goes through minnesota, right? could they pick the GpLers up?

No it does not go through Minnesota!!! LOL!!

We'll be going through NY, Penn, then to Ohio. ROFL!! Minnesota!!

OFFICIAL LIST OF CANADIANS GOING TO FF06

1. Scubadan

2. Anonymo

3. Chester

4. Chamberlain (sister too?)

5. Wayfarer

I will edit this post as we go.

OFFICIAL LIST OF CANADIANS GOING TO FF06

1. Scubadan

2. Anonymo

3. Chester

4. Chamberlain (sister too?)

5. Wayfarer

I will edit this post as we go.

Yeah, just waiting for more cash to get transfered into chester paypal account.

I hope its not an inconvience.....

Edited by Chamberlain