Are you Canadian?

wayfarer

I know there are a number of Canadians who want to go next year.

I will be looking into ways to group everyone interested into one party to

cut down on costs. Travel/accomodations can be shared.

I would need to know how many people are interested to see how this can best be arranged. I don't think there will be enough people to charter a bus, but if I need to, that is a possability as well. If you are Canadian please post up here. If you have NO intention of going, or desire to find your own way down, please post up here and let me know as well. Because I don't want to leave ANYONE out I will start to PM people that I know are Canadian & have not posted. The date of

Fragfest will be July 7,8,9 2005. Anyone that wishes to contact me directly

can PM me here

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright a bus of Canadians Whoot Whoot lol i like that idea, ya im interested i dont drive so im gonna need a ride kinda thing. uhm what else.... i mean depending on how many people there are we could just get a van kinda thing. But ya Way im interested. I still play counterstrike but i need to buy a new one since i forgot my old log in for steam so if u want to find me im playing Condition Zero lol. Just message me back by email or something my email is blackhawk_126@hotmail.com

ps: How about the Senators? Whoot 5-0 Alright Go Sens Go

*slaps chester with a wet noodle*

I'm not sharing a bus with a sens fan...I can barely share a province with you people not to mention scuba hanging around with those silly habs (im just kidding...don't falll asleep on the bus tho...just warning ya!)

I'd definitely down with renting a bus...but let me ask you this...would you let a bus load of us into your country?

(edited)

we could rent a van. probably leaving from the gta makes the most sense. i might be in. i'll know more as the date approaches and plans start forming.

edit - can't believe i forgot this. GO LEAFS GO!!

Edited by Cujo

(edited)

I don't think there will be enough for a bus, but I'm thinking there will be

too many for me to just take my car down. I thought I could take my car

& we rent a van. That should be good for about 6-8 people. If more

decide they want in we could rent 2 vans or 1 van & another car etc. There

are still several Canadians that I know of that have not posted up yet.

Could be more than I anticipated. People that are out of the GTA would have

to meet us somewhere. If your not far from the GTA this is a small issue

that can be dealt with. ie: grayhound, someone drop you off, etc. Or

maybe we can arrange to pick you up, as in Chesters case. Being in

Niagara Falls it's on the way.

Edited by wayfarer

Hoo Billy. That is sorely tempting.

I wanted to go this year, and it didn't end up happening, due to work. ...and work, and a little more work. ...and then working.

I'm kinda in Scuba's position here. If I have a significant other by that point, I don't know... if not, I can book that weekend well in advance. Bring it.

What are the customs rules for a whackload of Canadian nerds between the ages of 18 and 65, carting a carload of PCs?

Edited by Norguard

I vaguely considered going to FF this year, but A) I had to work like a madman B) I'm still pretty new to GC and CS generally, and C) I haven't had a valid licence for some time. However, should there be plans in the works, and my fiancee doesn't want to come visit me for that weekend, then it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Someone will have to remind me to clean up my case though. It's pretty damn dusty.

Edit, had to disable emoticons

Edited by Redhawke

This is all the Canadians I know of in GC. If any of you guys can think of

anyone else please PM them to make sure they read this post.

From what I've read I have established the following;

Interested:

Xterminator (posted elsewhere the weekend is no good)

Chester

Anonymo

Scubadan (if wife says ok)

Cujo (date depending)

Norguard (same as Scuba)

Redhawke (same as Scuba)

Wayfarer (I'm a go no matter what, too much fun to miss!)

No go's or most likely no go:

Linch, Bigshaw, Shodan, Kajahf (Kage)

7 people is a really good size. Just enough to take 1 vehicle & rent a van.

Good size for room sharing & expense sharing. I'm sure we can get everyone

into two rooms, providing Scuba & Co. don't need seperate rooms. I'll see if I

can hammer out some costs & post up here.

I can drive if anyone needs me to...something I'm actually good at...

Got lots of reasons to never take my PC anywhere near the border...will have to work on that one...

As for the rooming thing I'm already rooming with Kilzugud so don't worry about me

I don't mind rounding up all the people in Toronto and finding a nice meeting place just outside the city so we don't have to deal with the congestion...just putting that out there

I don't mind rounding up all the people in Toronto and finding a nice meeting place just outside the city so we don't have to deal with the congestion...just putting that out there

You make it sound like it's avoidable, LOL!!!!

Gonna need two people to drive by the looks of it. I would be

one & I guess Anonymo can be the other. If all works out

than Anonymo bunks up with Kilz & we have 3 per room.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha Ok First off Last time i checked the Sens beat Toronto 2 times and they play tomarrow now i might be premature but i sence a 4-2 win for Ottawa lol. Dont worry to all u leaf fans. you might make it to the playoffs next year. Whoot, But no seriously now i would love to go if someone hooks up the stuff. Just contact me whenever like well in advance. As far as the whole uhm Greyhound or Coach Canada im gonna check right now on the bus routes we might get lucky and have a bus go there. Long trip but still kinda fun lol. Alright i gotta go feed my fish so i will talk to u later

GO SENS GO Whoot Whoot

ps: Can I pay in Canadian or do i have to get that little green no COLOUR yankee money lol <<< Just Kidding u guys are getting smart (Americans I mean) because u are COLOUR coating the bills lol anywho see ya

Edited by Chester

If you give me the route in which you will be traveling, i'll make sure to get a semi truck and ram into the bus load of canadians...unless anonymo was in there...i'd kidnap him first and then make him watch his fellow canadians die brutally, tied up with duck tape to the passanger seat of my fully equipped semi-truck at 89 mph....that would be SWEET... :freak:

Edited by Whitney

Haha Ok First off Last time i checked the Sens beat Toronto 2 times and they play tomarrow now i might be premature but i sence a 4-2 win for Ottawa lol. Dont worry to all u leaf fans. you might make it to the playoffs next year. Whoot, But no seriously now i would love to go if someone hooks up the stuff.  Just contact me whenever like well in advance. As far as the whole uhm Greyhound or Coach Canada im gonna check right now on the bus routes we might get lucky and have a bus go there. Long trip but still kinda fun lol.  Alright i gotta go feed my fish so i will talk to u later

GO SENS GO Whoot Whoot

ps: Can I pay in Canadian or do i have to get that little green no COLOUR yankee money lol <<< Just Kidding u guys are getting smart (Americans I mean) because u are COLOUR coating the bills lol anywho see ya

Was not too long ago that I recall the Sens beating the Leafs in every game in the regular season only to be swept and eliminated in the same year by those very same Leafs. Repeat perhaps?

If you give me the route in which you will be traveling, i'll make sure to get a semi truck and ram into the bus load of canadians...unless anonymo was in there...i'd kidnap him first and then make him watch his fellow canadians die brutally, tied up with duck tape to the passanger seat of my fully equipped semi-truck at 89 mph....that would be SWEET... :freak:

Wow Mo, what did you do to arouse this level of hatred from a pimptress?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: