Are you Canadian?

wayfarer

If you give me the route in which you will be traveling, i'll make sure to get a semi truck and ram into the bus load of canadians...unless anonymo was in there...i'd kidnap him first and then make him watch his fellow canadians die brutally, tied up with duck tape to the passanger seat of my fully equipped semi-truck at 89 mph....that would be SWEET... :freak:

Wow Mo, what did you do to arouse this level of hatred from a pimptress?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HE DISSED THE CORVETTE!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you give me the route in which you will be traveling, i'll make sure to get a semi truck and ram into the bus load of canadians...unless anonymo was in there...i'd kidnap him first and then make him watch his fellow canadians die brutally, tied up with duck tape to the passanger seat of my fully equipped semi-truck at 89 mph....that would be SWEET... :freak:

HE DISSED THE CORVETTE!

Now THAT'S funny! :lol::lol::lol:

HE DISSED THE CORVETTE!

Now THAT'S funny! :lol::lol::lol:

Well Thankyou. Im glad anonymo, wayfarer, and i could entertain you. :wiggle2:

Edited by Whitney

A bit too early for me to decide, but I'll keep this in mind. It's MOST LIKELY a no, but who knows what my situation will be like in a few months. You'll be suprised how much I can dislike get-togethers. Heck, I only see family and friends once a year, otherwise I'm a lonely hermit. But being able to see some of you guys in person and do some outdoor stuff is very tempting. If it's a real go and a lot of Canadians sign on, especially some certain el rivaleros of mine, that could also change my mind.

• 1 month later...

I've never been to a FF.... I may want to go... Be a good chance to get out from under my rock. Im in the falls... accually I live a stones throw from Chester.. In fact I have broken a few of his windows doing such. :)

I will want to check in on this later. I still have college to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that you have forgotten about me :nono: How dare you forget me, especially you Chester! As for FF i would like to go, but it would only be clear once the date begins to approach.

WoW.. I still can't believe you forgot about me.

Chester the Sens are good but they choke and they will continue to choke this year in the playoffs :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahah I didnt forget about u tkc , I still love you lol, and Chamberlain the green van wasnt my fault it was urs. haha i forgot abotu that just like i forgot about Tkc haha just kidding. anywho WAZZZZ UP. GO SENS GO 6-1 Agasint Minnosota whoooo lol. Leafs lost agasint Phoenix haha

Purchase tickets here.

I'm trying to put together a group of people to go down together.

So far there are 3. Anonymo, Scubadan & myself. I'm not

counting anyone until they've bought they're tickets, so I know

for sure they're going to go. Once we get a little closer to the date

I'll start getting some prices put together for hotel, car rental (if needed)

etc. Basically it's going to cost you about $150.00+ depending on

how extravagant you are with your eating & drinking.

P.S. Prices for tickets go up Feb 1/06!

In light of Wayfarer's expected attendance, the FragFest staff felt it was in the best interests of the event to change the format to a cash bar.

Please make sure your rental car has a trailer hitch so you can bring your own beer.

xoxo,

FF Staff

Ok...I don't know what's going on anymore...but I have my own car and am planning on driving down myself at this point, but I'm still up for the bus if it works out...I can pick up teh chester/tkc/chamber combo if the bus thing doesn't pan out...I hope you guys like bass, and you might have to have the beer on your lap...

On another note, now that Kilzugud is off serving his country so well, I'm going to need a new roomie...now who can I con into this?