Are you Canadian?

wayfarer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well its getting closer less than 2 months away...I think we should start talking set plans on what we are gonna do and price and stuff like that. So ya Wayfarer message me or whatnot on the plans on how much its gonna cost everyone with Gas and Room and stuff like that ok.

You're room is $79.99/night so roughly $170.00 (taxes?) Scubadan and

I recently talked about gas. We figure $40.00/each. We can buy whatever

"refreshments" we need once we're down there, no prob. I don't know

how you guys are going to drink, but figure the same price except in U.S.

funds. so, recap;

-roughly 100.00 U.S. each for hotel/gas

-your spending money on top of that

-10.00 for cash CSS tournament.

-poker money?

Also, you guys start thinking of a good place we can pick you up.

Ok that sounds good...thats not bad really uhm anoter thing we gotta talk about is what is everyone doing with the computer situation and room? I think im gonna rent one when im down there but i dont know yet. i mean i could always have my monitor on my lap or the case with me in the "FRONT SEAT" lol, uhm ya. I heard in America lol you can buy all the beer at the corner store so thats always good. uhm also i thought the Css tourney was 50 dollars according to the thingimobober. Oh well uhm ya as far as somewhere to pick us up well actually depends on which bridge ur gonna go on. We live literally 3 minutes away from the Qweenston Lewiston Bridge. uhm if ur gonna go Peace in Fort Erie well we could alway meet at the Niagara Square which is off the high way...if ur going Rainbow bridge well we could meet u right on the bridge lol. It all depends. Hey Way i would like to meet up sometime in the future before we go so if u wanna meet up in Toronto or something and just get all the facts and stuff i would like that rather than just wing it. but anywho its all good

(edited)

:biglaugha: Ooorgle!

Chamber plays too much guild wars factions!!! No css skill anymore.

Now will we be renting a van too? If we are we have no problem with space and its still 5 people going right?

Edited by Chamberlain

Hey way i just did some phone calling and we could rent a van if space is a problem for $149 CANADIAN lol unm which is from Thursday - Sunday. so if u wanna talk more ok i dont know if space is gonna be a problme but this would take care of it and it only would be an extra 30 per person. uhm also its from Budget Rental so if u wanna call them go ahead. just might be easier.

I thought the only person going down was you driving? So who else is going down driving? Is Scuba drving down also? WHATS GOING ON lol. I was under the impression it was going to be yourself driving with Scuba picking us 3 up than going.

(edited)

ok I Got Shot Gun...I called it NOW lol. Well At Least There. I dont care abotu Back...Remember that lol I GOT SHOTGUN

Dont ask me why i posted 2 times... didnt know i could

Edited by Chester