New Clan

Windex

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Wow.. the days of MmmM!! lol.. i remember that.. and when SAB was on the Mmmm server, i was a SAB.. wow.. this is bringing back alot of good and bad memories...

GREAT! NOW IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES! I HATE YOU GUYS! :angry::(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Hey, can we stop wit the Hitler, my mom says thats enough of that! :lol:

(incase your that stupid and wondering its a joke... and im a j.ew!) :unsure:

oh and i wasn't kicked out, i wasn't part of the whole mmmM or MmmM thing, that was paint and saint and a few others (paints cousin) so you might not want to accuse me of something i didn't do... and to be honest every single person (including paint) that i've told this whole story to has the same opinion i do... ITS dumb, they all say you need to grow up and realize its a game, and if you feel powerful by kicking people out and being dumb then fine... I really don't care if i ever play in your server again and from what everyone else says i'm welcome... i originally quit because i lost my cd-key... someone had an extra one and gave it to me, i had to format and lost it... so get your facts straight...

and also i never even see anything about the whole mmmmwindex type thing in the rules or policy, and i changed it so what exactly was i kicked for (sorry had to add that in after i relooked the policy)

This whole thing has reminded me of what's said when people ask me why I bought a Harley,

"If I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand"

I dunno, kinda seems fitting, just reminds me of that tho. Some get it; some don't. Anyway, man, I wanna ride, when's Spring!!!

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Windex is my hero, Viva la Resistance!

h3y windex i dont really know the whole story and dont really care to but the thought just keeps popping into my head when i read your posts. you keep saying its just a game well then why are you dragging all this out and posting more and more stuff about it. seems to me your acting just a tad bit immature. i'll tell you what you tell everyone else. IT'S JUST A GAME. ACT LIKE IT. you got booted once and then acted like a 'tard so you got banned thats your fault. just let it go like you shoulda a long time ago.

peace out.

S.S.

thanks, i'm still adding more to it though... not quite finished yet. might sell it and get something better...

and yes it is just a game and i'm trying to get people to understand that, some people just have thick heads

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Nitemare speaks! All must listen... for we may not hear him speak again for very long time. :ph34r:

Yes that is me...it's from about 8 or 10 years ago tho...I'm only a little kid at heart. How do you think I ended up in mulletard? Funny thing is I never realized what a mullet was till I joined up with old Titmouse & crew. Anyway, the mullet is all grown out now to just very long. Also, that isn't a harley :( I couldn't afford one at 18 so I got that bike instead. Course I don't regret it at all!!!