All -EH- Must View!!

(edited)

EDIT#2:

oldgrendelosama4lu.th.jpg

examplecanadian7oc.th.jpg

EDIT:

New video!!

http://www.wimp.com/canadian/

This may be old, but I don't care. You may not find this entertaining, but I don't care. If you want to ever agree with anything said here, I'll kill you.

http://www.wimp.com/canada/

DOG SLEDDING!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

The only thing I DID agree on was that America could probably walk all over our crappy military (except ground troops, we all know)

I like Parrish's comment about how America has ticked off the rest of the world. LOL

This is great too!

http://www.wimp.com/gullible/

I GUARANTEE this is ages old, but if you haven't seen it yet, it's worth a look.

http://www.wimp.com/counter/

"It's about time Canada became America's universal scapegoat, as the United States is already and has been for decades the scapegoat for anything Canada doesn't like.

Canada is a threat to all we hold dear. Consider that millions of Americans cannot subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket -- the product TMQ desires more than anything in life -- because they cannot or do not get the satellite signal of the Rupert Murdoch-owned DirecTV, which holds a monopoly over Sunday Ticket. Yet in Canada, anyone may subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket over cable. That's right, Canadians have much better access to the viewing of NFL games than Americans do.

Plus in Canada, marijuana is close to legal. Same-gender marriage is recognized. So all these lame married Canadians are sitting around smoking pot and watching NFL Sunday Ticket -- enjoying total access to games made possible by the tax dollars of Americans! -- while in the United States, you can only drink beer, marry someone of the opposite sex and watch whatever awful woofer game your local network affiliate has chosen for you.

How long are Americans going to stand for this? If I were you, Canada, I'd drop the smug routine. The Army has to come home from Iraq someday, and it's going to be looking for something to do."

Edited by Saris

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only joined Eh? because Anonymo wanted me to and we're really good friends. And Anonymo is the ONLY Canadian i like.  :hug:

Excuse me? I'm happy that I'm the only Canadian you like but you put the Eh? tags on yourself...I had nothing to do with it...i will take that hug tho... :hug:

Edit: Oh yeah...and I love it when people on T.V. talk about things they know absolutely nothing about...makes it so I don't have to say anything to make them look stupid

Edited by anonymo

I only joined Eh? because Anonymo wanted me to and we're really good friends. And Anonymo is the ONLY Canadian i like.  :hug:

Excuse me? I'm happy that I'm the only Canadian you like but you put the Eh? tags on yourself...I had nothing to do with it...i will take that hug tho... :hug:

Edit: Oh yeah...and I love it when people on T.V. talk about things they know absolutely nothing about...makes it so I don't have to say anything to make them look stupid

Anonymo don't be a jerk. I tried to say something nice and u brought me down. Thx alot.

Anonymo don't be a jerk. I tried to say something nice and u brought me down. Thx alot.

Sorry you saw it that way...not my intention at all...I just didn't want my fellow Eh?'ers to think I lied to them...if it makes you feel any better if you hadn't put the tags on yourself I woulda offered them to you anyway...I have a legion of pimps who want you to forgive me

:biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp::biggrinpimp:

poor shodan, he's gonna cry when he reads this.... just cry. i hope your happy!! lol. anonymo told me the other day that he isnt even a real canadian. he moved there from the united states where he was born and raised for 20 of his proud years.

poor shodan, he's gonna cry when he reads this.... just cry. i hope your happy!! lol. anonymo told me the other day that he isnt even a real canadian. he moved there from the united states where he was born and raised for 20 of his proud years.

How are you going to sleep in the same room with me at FF? You're gonna wake up with a map of Canada on your forehead after the first night... :biglaugha:

Edited by anonymo

LOL  :lol2:  as long as we both have our clothes on.... i suppose i could live with that. lol, no im j/k. canda is good for somethings... like... ummm(thinking) a i'll get back to you on that. oh yea, low drinking ages, lol, that will work.

[slaps Kilz with a wet beaver tail]

Ok, how did I get invoved in this one?

LOL  :lol2:  as long as we both have our clothes on.... i suppose i could live with that. lol, no im j/k. canda is good for somethings... like... ummm(thinking) a i'll get back to you on that. oh yea, low drinking ages, lol, that will work.

How about REAL BEER? :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

as if canada actually knows what that is!! lol, they would have to come down to the US of A the experience the taste of real beer first hand instead of downloading budwieser commercials and watching them over and over.

*i hope you are happy turning fatty over to the darkside you silly canadians. i saw that labatt blue in his hand......thats just wrong. lol.

hmmm bushy ol boy.... lol, no i dont like grain belt, lol. dont assume i like karkov vodka either, they both are nast!! no i like alot of the "off" brand beers that brewed in the US. like..... spotted cow and lyneys(wisconsin) hops resteruant's beer. however the best of the best comes from here....

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/

i went on the brewery tour in St. Louis. O my!!!! it was so awesome and the beer was like only 10 days old.... and FREE!!! lol, it was so good. by far the best beer.

hmmm bushy ol boy.... lol, no i dont like grain belt, lol. dont assume i like karkov vodka either, they both are nast!!  no i like alot of the "off" brand beers that brewed in the US. like..... spotted cow and lyneys(wisconsin) hops resteruant's beer. however the best of the best comes from here....

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/

i went on the brewery tour in St. Louis. O my!!!! it was so awesome and the beer was like only 10 days old.... and FREE!!! lol, it was so good. by far the best beer.

This is my favorite and it is brewed just down the road from me. I like the micro brewery stuff myself. Even make my own sometimes.

But as far as mainstream brewerys are concerned Canada pwns. I've never been a big Anheuser Bush fan thats all. Each to there own I guess.