TFR Recruiting

AceMcbanon

Hey guys just wanted to let the regulars know we are looking to recruit 2 or 3 players. And if i had my choice it would be regulars from the community.

The number 1 thing we are looking for is somone who is dedicated and will attend most if not all practices and matches. Can follow orders in matches and has a good attitude. A connection better then a 56k modem is required.

Need these players to help fill MCC and WCCS rosters and always a chance to play cal.

If intrested contact me at AIM: Dr Mcbanon or email: mlangan@nmu.edu

or post in the forums at www.tfrclan.com.

Edited by AceMcbanon

• 6 months later...

AceMcbanon Posted on Aug 18 2002, 08:08 PM

The number 1 thing we are looking for is somone who is dedicated and will attend most if not all practices and matches. Can follow orders in matches...

oops...nm :P

• 2 months later...

I think fatty might be looking for a new clan after this letter remark!!!! o0o

Mmmm 12      MwR 18 

Boy I hope I'm wrong!!!! Don't hate me brothas!  Ihope to be in on this one to throw it, um, I mean to make this prediction wrong.:ph34r:

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

id like to apply for TFR rainbow.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Anyone that is intrested in joining should idle #tfr + play at TFR Hot Cinnamon a bit, and point yourself out to whitey/burgerking or ace (once he's back) or anyone else in TFR, just so we take extra specail attention in watching you :ph34r:

wow this thread turned RANDY, like i said you guys that are intrested post in our recruiting forums and then play a bit on our server with the other members and see if there is any chemistry.

It defienetly helps if you idle in our IRC room and ask to join in on some scrims

I would be interested in joining TFR. I have been in this community for a long time. I play all the time and I was on many clans within the community. I will stop by your server sometime!

thanx..

Yes. I am also looking for a clan. I have been in the community for almost about a year now. I guess I will cya in the servers. Hit me up on AIM = CmpKillYrslf422 or Pm me. Ty.

• 2 months later...

Looking for 1-2 players to be subs on our cal-im cal team. Skill and attitude are the number one priorities here. Also you can work your way up to a starter with performance. But other then that we are looking for 1 or 2 guys who will get random play time in cal matches.