Age Restriction at FragFest?

JustAnotherVictim1

I am sure this is posted somewhere so lock it if you wish...

Is there an Age Restriction for FragFest?  The event takes place TWO DAYS after I turn 16 and am able to legally drive...so I'd really like to go to this, but, like I said I am 16.

:=

there are several obsticles that have to be overcome(if possible). one big one would be where would you be stayin? since the hotel requires you to be 18 and all. let me know if this all works out for you according to the policy they have implemented. if it comes down to it and you will not have a place to stay let me know and you could always stay with me. im sure i will be sharing a room with either anon or one of the guys from xT. either way, im sure we can figure something out to help. however, this is the last of the obsticles, get the other stuff knocked out and then we can figure it all out. PM me when you are at this point. good luck.

I am sure this is posted somewhere so lock it if you wish...

Is there an Age Restriction for FragFest?  The event takes place TWO DAYS after I turn 16 and am able to legally drive...so I'd really like to go to this, but, like I said I am 16.

:=

there are several obsticles that have to be overcome(if possible). one big one would be where would you be stayin? since the hotel requires you to be 18 and all. let me know if this all works out for you according to the policy they have implemented. if it comes down to it and you will not have a place to stay let me know and you could always stay with me. im sure i will be sharing a room with either anon or one of the guys from xT. either way, im sure we can figure something out to help. however, this is the last of the obsticles, get the other stuff knocked out and then we can figure it all out. PM me when you are at this point. good luck.

Taking a youngster under your wing!! Noice!!!

Make sure the 3 of you stay on the same page (Kilz, JAV, and JAV's parents).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I went alone!

And my 1989 Bronco II made it there and back!

it's still running to this day.. but I believe I will have a Jetta for this year.

maybe I should send the Fatster the $ b4 jan is up... :huh:

Edited by ZesteR