Spam Filter

Whitney

You like the Spam Filter?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it just me or is that spam filter just a little too sensitive. i mean, its not my fault if i type fast! I mean seriously if im like

lol nice

that was cool

wish i could do that

within like the same 5 sec. its like

STOP SPAMMING THE SERVER!!!

i hate that. Does anyone else have this problem and absolutly hate this? I mean its so annoying! and then you have to wait like 20 sec to type something else...o my holiness. everytime it happens it makes me want to just shoot the person that decided to make that thing go off. No offense to anyone. :D

EDIT: Actually, I think I voted no. oops.

EDIT #2: Ya, I just hit 'back' on my browser and sure enough, my selection still showed on No. It was me, lol. Ooops.

This is MY forum at 4AM!! WHAT IS THIS!?!?! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

But yeah, it seriously is annoying, and you have to wait so long that if you were typing the way you were in your example, it seems lost and not connected to your previous statement.

I remember just trying to go

I'm out, gg

Cya all

And I just kept getting the spam message. I ended up leaving with just the first line, cause I didn't want to wait.

Edited by Saris

EDIT #2: Ya, I just hit 'back' on my browser and sure enough, my selection still showed on No. It was me, lol. Ooops.

lol good, i was like o my holiness NOOOOOO

o wait if i hit no and you hit yes then u hit the right one and not me cuz the question is do you like it! so you voted right, not I

Edited by Whitney

We should remake the topic. It's almost 5AM. Theres nothing the lead admins can do about it for a few more hours at least. :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Oh wait, no was the right answer, it was you that goofed. I'm confused. :shrug03:

Edited by Saris

We should remake the topic. It's almost 5AM. Theres nothing the lead admins can do about it for a few more hours at least. :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Oh wait, no was the right answer, it was you that goofed.

OK i'll remake it!!!!!! hold on lol

It drives me nuts if I'm trying to say:

"Bomb down"

*shoots guy*

"B Tunnel"

...what really happens is

"Bomb down"

*shoots guy*

STOP SPAMMING THE SERVER

STOP SPAMMING THE SERVER

STOP SPAMMING THE SERVER

*shot 5 times*

24 man counter-strike server: $270*

personal copy of counter-strike: $39.99

being a part of GC: $50

not having to listen to norguard cry because of the spam filter: priceless.

there are somethings in life you can't buy. for everything else, there's gc.

:hug:

Is it just me or is that spam filter just a little too sensitive. i mean, its not my fault if i type fast! I mean seriously if im like

lol nice

that was cool

wish i could do that

within like the same 5 sec. its like

STOP SPAMMING THE SERVER!!!

i hate that. Does anyone else have this problem and absolutly hate this? I mean its so annoying! and then you have to wait like 20 sec to type something else...o my holiness. everytime it happens it makes me want to just shoot the person that decided to make that thing go off. No offense to anyone.  :D

yes i totally know what you mean

like whne you want to know your rank, and then want to know nesxt map, or just are saying nice, and then say lol...aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnyargnyargnyarg. i hate the spam filter.