Do you like the Spam Filter

Whitney

DO YOU LIKE THE SPAM FILTER  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it just me or is that spam filter just a little too sensitive. i mean, its not my fault if i type fast! I mean seriously if im like

lol nice

that was cool

wish i could do that

within like the same 5 sec. its like

STOP SPAMMING THE SERVER!!!

i hate that. Does anyone else have this problem and absolutly hate this? I mean its so annoying! and then you have to wait like 20 sec to type something else...o my holiness. everytime it happens it makes me want to just shoot the person that decided to make that thing go off. No offense to anyone. :D

Edited by Whitney

That's better. No, I don't like it. It's as if, if you continue to type, it resets the counter or w/e before letting you type again. So if you keep trying to type and it hasn't let you yet, it will make you wait another 20 secs or w/e. Is that how it works, because I know if you continue to type it won't let you until you continue to wait.

I remember when this was off, I never saw much problems with spamming, but I'm not on much anymore. If you board members feel it is necessary, I will abide.

EDIT: Gah. 5AM and I gotta be up by 10. I better catch some Zs.

Edited by Saris