does everybody hate me?

ephemeral

there is a difference though in humoring someone whitney and liking them, lol.

Kilz, ur pushing ur luck, don' tmake me put you on my "Bad People" list.

lol, o comn i havent been able to give you crap for ever!!! man*kicks empty pop can down the sidewalk with a pouty look*its just not fair.

What kind of car do you drive?

alot like this car but only its black with ghost stripes down the middle all the way back to the trunk and the windows are tinted and better rims.... but yea u get the idea. it also has the new supercharger for the ecotec 2.2 in it. i like it and its fast enough for me and still gets great gas milage.

post-1357-1133532002_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kilzugud

Dont listen to anybody that says that you post too much. I was just yelled at for making too many posts. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR *FRIENDS* AT GC????

There is always somebody that thinks that your doing something wrong or a person that hates you, all you can do is sit back and realize how dumb their dispute is.

ephemeralz.jpg

When CSS > Jedi Academy we'll like you   :smillie_smilling:

j/k  :hug:

I dont know what anything in this thread said cause I didnt read it, especially NOFX who I usually ignore (I have for yrs).. But I still play Jedi Academy, and ill slice you up with my dual sabers.. :)

lol really? well i would rather be known for my CS, CSS skillz than my JKJA skillz. but i agree, dual sabers rule. but dual .40's are better. ;)

Dont listen to anybody that says that you post too much. I was just yelled at for making too many posts. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR *FRIENDS* AT GC????

There is always somebody that thinks that your doing something wrong or a person that hates you, all you can do is sit back and realize how dumb their dispute is.

lol trudat fellow grappler. no there is nothing wrong with being cool.

oh and here is a 'hy-pho-net-ic-al' pronounce-easing tip...for all you language failures...

"hay pee ho net is Al"

Take it from someone that worked in a college writing center for 3 years: no matter how clearly you think you're explaining a language element to someone, there is ALWAYS someone that will find a way to misinterpret it. :)

alot like this car but only its black with ghost stripes down the middle all the way back to the trunk and the windows are tinted and better rims.... but yea u get the idea. it also has the new supercharger for the ecotec 2.2 in it. i like it and its fast enough for me and still gets great gas milage.

Vrooom Vrooooom.

or is that

Beep Beep?

Hi ephemeral, nice to meet you :wiggle2:

Vrooom Vrooooom.

or is that

Beep Beep?

Hi ephemeral, nice to meet you :wiggle2:

:D nice to meet you too ZesteR!!! ...someone's nice to me here...

Well if you ever get a Grand Prix GTP you get to give it to me for being a mean poopy pants. :D