The Return of Saris!

(edited)

Well, I just finished some much needed stuff, formatted the computer, etc. bought myself a brand-new headset even better than before, and with my computer running better than ever. All in all, when CS finishes updating in 1hr, and when I come back from work . . . . . . .:biglaugha::biglaugha:

YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!!!:disgust:

Edited by Saris

(edited)

ROFL @ all, specially kruten :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

Argh, why not? I'll see if I can cram it in.

If I can't at least spell =Goci=Eh?=Saris - Anime Artist, then both are toast.

Edited by Saris

....an hour to update?.....am i missing something or is that just a tad too long... :unsure:  :twitch:

I think it's cause he formatted his comp and had to redownload all previous updates as the steam backup helpfully only backs up the original release... :bang:

Yeah, he got too many viruses when he downloaded those hacks.

ohh, or when he watches inappropriate videos. i see i see... BAD SARIS! BAD! :meanface:

ROFL! :biglaugha:

I'll have you all know, I only dl pics! . . . Uh, I mean, I don't dl anything!

Really, I don't know what was wrong with the computer, I was constantly monitoring the tasklist and being an advanced user, I knew which were good and bad. But every now and then, I'd get really bad lag to the point of where everything would freeze up for up to 5 min. Finally, I got a blue screen eventually and I just decided to wipe everything.

And yes, that dl included the full Counter-stike package as well as the updates.