ebildustbunny.gc

EbilDustBunny

Sooo... I still need to deposit my friend's check... and i just make a payment to dues@gamercoalition.com? How would you know it's me or do I e-mail that address first?

Cash that other check too and put 'for farmer' on it.

Thanks in advance

lol...sorry, all my other funds are going to food, gym, and animal crossing DS. ... I would of bought it today but I forgot to save a copy for me today so I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Ebil get the sonic care they rock!!! My dentist sells them for $75 bucks!!! He takes a loss cause he cares so much for his patients teeth..

Looks like I wont be joining GC, although my breath smells minty fresh my front 2 lower teeth were shot out with a BB gun when I was 17.. The dentist pulled what was left of my teeth up enough to put metal posts in them so he could crown them..

Edited by Batman

Oh Ebil get the sonic care they rock!!!  My dentist sells them for $75 bucks!!!  He takes a loss cause he cares so much for his patients teeth.. 

Looks like I wont be joining GC, although my breath smells minty fresh my front 2 lower teeth were shot out with a BB gun when I was 17..  The dentist pulled what was left of my teeth up enough to put metal posts in them so he could crown them..

i think i'm gonna get the tooth brush anyways with all the over time my job is giving me

I would definately make the .gc - $50 trade if I could play CS:S at home during the summer... dang houses in the country with no possibility of DSL :( ... Hey, maybe i will play with my 56k and the admins can excuse my 1000 ping :D

I would definately make the .gc - $50 trade if I could play CS:S at home during the summer... dang houses in the country with no possibility of DSL  :( ... Hey, maybe i will play with my 56k and the admins can excuse my 1000 ping  :D

I know what you mean about the "dang houses in the country with no possibility of DSL" :bang: I have the same problem Jason :bang: ...........but you can still do your CS at school.