Red or White wine?

Mini_Me

What wine do you drink most?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Founder
Mmmm cabs.

anyone ever have the two buck chuck from trader joes? best bang for your buck, unless you're one of those girls that think's carlo rossi's "blush" is considered wine :)

3 buck chuck here....and the shiraz is the shiznit for that price.

oh...and for those who havent had it, the real name is charles schwab or something......dont go up to the wine clerk and say "hey you have that 2 buck chuck?" of which i got the upturned nosed reply "oh...you mean charles schwab".....

:shrug03:

Wine is about as tasty as suckin on a penny(imo). i'll take a nice cold beer over anything else anytime of the day.

How do you get romantic?

lol seriously?? well these are G rated forums or i would teach you a few things vov. lol, but yea, you dont need wine to get romantic.

Put those rufies away kilz... :)

Wine is about as tasty as suckin on a penny(imo). i'll take a nice cold beer over anything else anytime of the day.

How do you get romantic?

lol seriously?? well these are G rated forums or i would teach you a few things vov. lol, but yea, you dont need wine to get romantic.

hahahaha :lol2: ok, pm me some of ur tricks :smillie_smilling: