unfair... so screwed

EbilDustBunny

I have this extra credit that could bump my grade into a passing grade.

I've e-mailed this teacher to almost the point of spamming. She never sent me the assignment... do me to do. (Stupid me never copied from my friend thinking things will go right for me eh?) Anwyays she finally replied me tonight but with useless info and no assigment but telling me no extentions.

Well I've told her

1. I can't open it...so i don't have it.

2. My car is broken... it's smelled like death on rubber on the way home thought it was someone elses car... nope it's mine. The hood is stuck shut.

3. I CAN'T GET TO CAMPUS... I live like an HOUR away.

So I'm still assignmentless... desperate I'm e-mailing everyone I know. but it's late who check their e-mail during this time?

I'm going to try to bring it in tuesday the day of the final with my car bill... I don't think I can keep a dry eye if it comes to that. :bang:

Who know's how long i'll be sitting there at the repair place.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I remember something like this happening to me last semester. My teacher said she was going to send our finals that night (it was a morning class). She apparantly screwed up the iniiiinl in my e-mail address. I e-mailed her the next day and told her I never got the final, then the next day... then the next day.

Finally, two days before the final was due she sent it too me off her husband's computer in some bizzare Mac format. I sent an e-mail back right away telling her I couldn't open it. She read the e-mail the next day, the day before the final was due, and sent me a copy from her computer I could use.

So I pretty much had to do a final, we had a week to do, in a few hours.

One of my less pleasant school experiences.

GC Alumni
I remember something like this happening to me last semester. My teacher said she was going to send our finals that night (it was a morning class). She apparantly screwed up the iniiiinl in my e-mail address. I e-mailed her the next day and told her I never got the final, then the next day... then the next day.

Finally, two days before the final was due she sent it too me off her husband's computer in some bizzare Mac format. I sent an e-mail back right away telling her I couldn't open it. She read the e-mail the next day, the day before the final was due, and sent me a copy from her computer I could use.

So I pretty much had to do a final, we had a week to do, in a few hours.

One of my less pleasant school experiences.

I'm ready to jump off the bridge.... or drive of the bridge with my broken car...if it won't make it that far... I'll push it off the bridge and jump after it. I dunno... what else I'm to do. I'm not failing because of her dumbness. my parents are yelling at me.... it's not my fault.

I need a hug.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

yea...i hate it wen this stuff happens....

i hav had a bad incident too...

my teacher told me to email her my hmk....

i emailed it to her....but then her inbox was full...i try again....still fulll...try again...still fulll

i ended up not being able to email it to her

the next day, i explain too her why i couldnt email it, she doesnt accept my excuse, luckily i printed out a copy, but she still thinks it was my fault i couldnt email it to her

dumb eh?

oh that burning smell and the smoke from my car...  BIG PLASTIC BAG under my car... it took like 30mins for them to get it out from under my hood and my hood wire just sucks. I got an mechanic to write me a note lol

have you ever watched tommy boy? that scene where the car explodes on the side of the road...and the culprit is the empty oil bottle tommy forgot to take out from under the hood. yeah, for some reason that's coming to mind right now. dunno why though

:smiling2:

Wow, good luck Ebil. :hug: Been through stuff like that myself.

Couldn't make to the class to turn in a major project because I was in the hospital with a broken wrist. (i was just going to not go to the hospital and try to work throuogh it, but my friends said that was a stupid thing to do. THey were prolly right in the long run, but...) Professor eventually let me turn it in late, but it was way more hassle than it needed to be.

Hopefully your professor will figure out the right thing to do.

Take care, and don't follow your car off the bridge. :hug:

---have you ever watched tommy boy? that scene where the car explodes on the side of the road...and the culprit is the empty oil bottle tommy forgot to take out from under the hood.

Ya know, I've seen people store stuff like that in their engine compartments. Never thought it was a real good idea though. :blink: