Dog or Cat?

Mini_Me

Dog or Cat  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grew up with dogs, so had to vote for them.

Love my cat though too. She's such a sweethart. Loves to snuggle on you when you're watching TV, or reading, or trying to sleep, lol. Only problem is when she tries to "fluff" me with her claws. :o Needle sharp claws do not feel good when they're stuck into your stomache. :=

Have to agree with Mini though. If we're going out of town for the weekend, leave extra food and water and the cat is fine, but we have to find someone to take the dog if we can't take her with us.

Dogs... we have 3 Shelties - great breed - smartest supposedly - they are loving, pack animals and consider us to be part of "their" family. (We had 4 but one passed away). They are protective, noisy (when intruders are around), love to play/work and really affectionate.

Just be sure you either have a robo-sweeper or you have one of those shirts that says "no outfit is properly adorned without dog hair" cause with Shelties, you will have lots of hair!

regards,

Cranky B)

p.s. Shelties LOVE the snow - so if you let them out the door in the Winter, be prepared to wait a bit for them to come back in from "playing".

ourdogs.jpg

Cats. If you need to leave for a month in a hitch, you can put a big bowl of dry food, a big bowl of water and some toys out on the back porch and when you get back you'll most likely see the cat within a week. It'll probably be upset at first, but it'll fall back into ignoring you in the house and getting between you and whatever you're trying to do quickly.

I've had dogs my whole life but 2 years ago got a cat. I woke up one day in the summer and my neighbor's rottweiler had a cat trapped in a corner. So I picked the cat up and brought it home thinking I'll give it to a shelter. Low and behold I put the kitten down and my biggest dog put its entire head in his mouth. I thought the kitten was dead but he just brought her close and fell asleep. Since then I haven't gone a day without being bit or scratched.

But I picked dogs.