Secret locations...

discom

How many cool "secret" areas in official CS:S maps can you think of? (That valve was prolly not planning on)

This is what i can think of so far:

• Aztec: Getting to ledge near T-spawn on opposite side of bridge room wall, and also that slot above the water and double doors on CT side

• Assault: Getting on T-spawn house rafters, and also getting on that tall building behind CT-spawn

• Office: That one ledge on the right that you see when coming out of garage from CT-spawn

...umm i might think of more later.

I can imagine how hard it might be to understand some of this, lol

When I played as an admin on other servers I could put naughty players in the "time out" room in Italy by teleporting them there for the rest of the round. You can find this room just to the right of the doorway to the apartments as you approach it as a T. If you spec in this room youll notice that there are no ways in and only one window to see out. Once teleported to this room they cant get out but can only watch as people pass by. :D

Some of the less-than-official maps have fully enclosed rooms. de_clan_mill_beta seems to have some glassed in rooms near CT spawn and bombsite B. de_losttemple has a large room beneath the center of the map commemorating other maps named lost temple (I guess, I recognize the well-known Starcraft ladder map).

Lemme find someone with some free time and I can get some screenies.

EDIT: Btw, don't bother try digging up pagan's old "Fun Spots" threads. Imageshack was used there and they have been long gone.

Edited by Kruten