Revival Time

Fatty

#1 has been slipping into a slumber. There are those of thus that believe that there CANNOT be an end to this server. It was the beginning for us, and, while any server is expendable, could be called by many our cornerstone.

Traffic would say otherwise.

The are numerous reasons for this.

Lead Admins retiring or moving on to other things.

Members and Admins finding homes in other servers that we own.

Not directly related, but obviously not helping is the freezing issue that could very well be due to a chipset conflict....which we hope is fixed soon.

--------

That said, it's time for a revival.

New Lead Admins are being recruited. The mapcycle is being looked at closely. The decline in traffic will be looked at again in one month and a decisision will have to be made. Any turn upwards in traffic will justify retaining the original of our fleet.

Perhaps you'd like to be a part of the new growth and revival in #1. If so, we welcome you there to help recreate the positive, fun atmosphere that's necessary for what we're looking for.

Most immediately, perhaps you could come and try to frag me tonight....as I'll be on for a while. Consider it like a playdate. I'll see you there.

GC Founder

btw, with the stats freshly reset, you now have a chance to pwn on them, or perhaps have your crew listed up on the top.

Bring that....and show up tonight. I need some frags so I can be on the top of the new stats. :D