Last night in the servers!

*BiGBonES**

I'm off back to college tomorrow, which means no CS as the noobs that run the network block all types of online gaming. That means I wont be able to play till easter, and even then I'll be revising for exams so I won't be able to play much then either :(

So if you have nothing else to do come and join me in the servers for a couple of hours as I need to take one last hit of CS before I go back :halo:

Also, when I'm back, I'll probably stop revisiting the forums as often as I would like to. They seem to be failing my degree! Yes, thats right, you people here are ruining my education! Every time I'm supposed to be working I think to myself 'I'll have a 5minute break and check the forums' then 5minutes turns into 20minutes when you read a couple of long posts and get forwarded to other sites etc.... I guess it happens to everyone.

Anyway, its been good playing with a few old faces (names/alias/blablabla) and I've had a good time with a few of the newer people who have found the joy of the gc servers.

(edited)

I've tried and tried again.

I'm meeting up with some of the computer guys to play computer games for money (an experiment that involves seeing how voice communication affects gaming or something of that nature), so that will be my chance to show them that I know the mafia and if they dont turn the cs ports back on then they're all dead!

I'm not looking forward to going back:

a) work

b ) I just tried purchasing condition zero from steam and now they have apparantly locked my credit card becuase my address is incorrect. lol theres only so many times you can check that your address is your address.

c) The area I'm living in is a crap hole in the friendlist words. Why?:

I'm guessing you guys have big brother over in the states, where a bunch of people get thrown in a house for a week and filmed 24/7... well the local member of parliment who represents the area I'm in, yes, the man voted in to take charge of the area during the elections back in may, is in the new celebrity big brother! :biglaugha: I can't believe the joker would do such a thing! Surely he should be trying to make me feel safe on when I go out at night rather than chat with a loadof unheard celebrites that I have never heard of for a month! Well, he's the favourite to win so good luck to the nutter :=

Edited by *BiGBonES**

Well I can't believe what has just happened!!! I've just set up the computer in my college room and for no reason what so ever steam tries to update its platform or something like that, then after about 5 minutes it asks me to log into steam!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This means I cant play any of the games in offline mode now, because you have to log into steam originally to be aloud to play in offline mode in the future. I had all of hl1 and hl2 games and expansions installed aswell so I could run through them all in my spare time, so now im super annoyed!

I dunno why this has happened to me, I had it all set up perfectly before I left :(

GC Alumni
(edited)

You can probably find someone to set up a machine you can tunnel through (this could be any machine anywhere). You might not get much bandwidth, but you should be able to log in to Steam.

EDIT: Exactly as I was posting this, I momentarily lost connection on my wireless. A sign? If so, of what?

Edited by mookie