• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-what server? #2

-what time? about 3:25pm Jan 21

-what map? de_cbble

-how many players? near capacity

-is the timer stuck at 0:00? not really. i was first connected, able to move around. when other players connected and it should have moved to "round commencing," timer had connected to 0:00 and then stayed there. seemed different from other freezes...

-what server? #1

-what time? about 1:19pm Jan 22

-what map? cs_office

-how many players? near capacity

-is the timer stuck at 0:00? yes

mag was on too. he changed map to office after de_cbble loaded, but not sure if he changed bc of freeze. froze on office.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
#3 West

3/10, I got in at 8:45 am, and it was frozen

de_dust

Several specs, only 1 person on a team

Timer was stuck at 0:00

i don't think that's a freeze. west is setup to have a max of 2 bots in game and upto 7 bots in spec (total of 9). if you joined, there would only be 1 bot in game, you, and 7 bots for a total of 9. at least i hope that's what happened...

if the timer is stuck at 0:00, and you can NOT move at ALL, that's the freezes we're hunting for.

i don't think that's a freeze. west is setup to have a max of 2 bots in game and upto 7 bots in spec (total of 9). if you joined, there would only be 1 bot in game, you, and 7 bots for a total of 9. at least i hope that's what happened...

if the timer is stuck at 0:00, and you can NOT move at ALL, that's the freezes we're hunting for.

There were no bots in, and the timer was stuck at 0:00. We weren't able to move at all.

you sure there were no bots? the fake clients (bots in spec) do a really good job of looking like real players...

that doesn't explain the not being able to freeze, but i really don't want to believe the freeze is back. how'd it end up getting unstuck?