Stats Page

Pestilence

I was wondering if anyone has had prblms with the stats page? I was looking at the server overview and noticed that I was currently playing although I had left the game and was looking at stats. Does anyone know what could be going on here? I then joined the game right at a map switch to see if anyone was using my name and no one was. I then asked if I had just been playing on the last map and they said no. So I disconnected from the game and viewed the stats page again and I was still playing. I looked at my event history and it was showing me getting kills and getting killed and i'm kinda freaked out about this. If anyone has an explanation please post!

(edited)
The map updates every 5 minutes where were you seeing yourself still playing?

In scopeless #2, I just checked and I am still there.

I just checked again at 1:40 am CT and it said i finally left the game. Its no big deal, but its just kinda weird. Mabye someone is h4x0r1n.

Edited by Pestilence

The map updates every 5 minutes where were you seeing yourself still playing?

In scopeless #2, I just checked and I am still there.

I just checked again at 1:40 am CT and it said i finally left the game. Its no big deal, but its just kinda weird. Mabye someone is h4x0r1n.

I doubt this was due to 'h4x' Most likely there was just a little delay with it refreshing.

It could have been, but in the event history it was saying i was killing people and being killed by people i don't remember killing or being killed by. Maybe mine and someone elses steam id or something got mixed up. It says "I left game", but the event history keeps going as if i am still playing and without an "i entered game". its hard to explain.