s4h clan team flashing and ghosting

Guest ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

http://rapidshare.de/files/12213674/s4h.zip.html

demo ^^^^^^^

I got on the server a couple nights ago kind of late at night. There were only like 5 people on the server including some s4h members. s4h reflex starts teamflashing me at the begining of the round so that his other s4h clan buddy can kill me while I am blind. This goes on for a few rounds then the map changes and everyone leaves. Not sure what got into those guys but they are punks when they think no one is looking.

What they were doing is inexcusable and they knew exactly what they were doing. I saw atleast four team flashes. Even worst using teamflashes to get his own teammate killed to boost his clanmates score while using teamspeak to tell where ash is. On top of using teamspeak he plays dumb and says, "Whats teamspeak?". :boo:

S4H are also the guys who have been known to stack teams. :boo:

They should be serving multiple permanent ban sentences.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
What they were doing is inexcusable and they knew exactly what they were doing. I saw atleast four team flashes. Even worst using teamflashes to get his own teammate killed to boost his clanmates score while using teamspeak to tell where ash is. On top of using teamspeak he plays dumb and says, "Whats teamspeak?". :boo:

S4H are also the guys who have been known to stack teams. :boo:

They should be serving multiple permanent ban sentences.

I've played with and against them on #1 many times and I thought that they were above teamflashing and general nonsense. I guess I was wrong. I've also seen them teamstacking before but I never thought much of it because it isn't in the rules afaik. Thanks for looking into the issue Laz.e.rus :). Maybe they will consider cleaning up their image and coming back.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
I dont like them...

It seems as though their playing ability made them think they were above the law

What's funny is that they stacked teams as well. I guess they figured they could "take over" the server with sheer numbers. I expected alot better from a seemingly well respected clan. s4h is definitly not the first clan I've seen behaving like this. This E-Thug/E-Gang mentality in CS is getting very tiresome. Good thing GC is doing their part in ridding the CS world of these punks.

this isnt a flame thread guys. Lets keep it positive.

A demo and request was posted. It was responded to. As you remember, "talking trash" etc isnt welcome in the servers, and isnt a positive activity here either. If you want good results, put in good activity.