I'm moving to Oklahoma

Rashad

holy cheese!.... did no-one watch Gray's Anatomy after the super bowl??? Two guys remade a WWII bazooka right, well it didn't fair so the wise guy stood in front of it and zooka'ed himself. The ammo didn't blow and it was lodged inside his chest... and this EMT stuck her hand in unknowingly to stop the bleeding. She had her hand on the shell and yeah it was an intense episode and I'm going to watch the next episode because they left us hanging.

holy cheese!.... did no-one watch Gray's Anatomy after the super bowl??? Two guys remade a WWII bazooka right, well it didn't fair so the wise guy stood in front of it and zooka'ed himself. The ammo didn't blow and it was lodged inside his chest... and this EMT stuck her hand in unknowingly to stop the bleeding. She had her hand on the shell and yeah it was an intense episode and I'm going to watch the next episode because they left us hanging.

i saw that too and well i thought i hope people aren't that dumb in real life..... i think that clip may show otherwise