dlm = s**t

flux

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

and then i said... what the heck are two monkies, an elephant, and a llama doing in a bar in the first place??

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

wow camp your a moron, take your crap attitude and retardedness to Mmmm's server cuase we dont want you at ours, if you seriously think you didnt do anything you should be attacked by a pack of gibbons

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Camp, allthough I was not around when this banning happened, and I do not know all the facts, I do know that you have taken the wrong perspective about getting unbanned. Perhaps zad was joking about the 2 year ban, or perhaps you did something to deserve it. Either way, I feel that you have lost respect from the community by coming in here to bash DLM. Maybe you should think through your actions before taking part in them.

Well...actually I agree with Camp. DLM has BEEN in the tiolet for quite some time. But hey, thats why its a blast to play there too! Sure, there is monkey poo flung all over the walls, but you know...I just select a skin that is wearing a gas mask, put on my golashes, and wade on in. Yeah, it is stinky, but can be a whole lot of dirty fun too! :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Main Entry: gib·bon

Pronunciation: 'gi-b&n

Function: noun

Etymology: French

Date: 1774

: any of a genus (Hylobates) of brachiating tailless apes of southeastern Asia that are the smallest and most arboreal anthropoid apes

Main Entry: Gib·bon

Pronunciation: 'gi-b&n

Function: biographical name

Edward 1737-1794 English historian; chiefly known for The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (1776-88)

gibbon.gif