Back In Time

CowboyFromHell`X

Alright Wonderland needs more in-depth thinking questions. My question is, if you can go back in time to an earlier version of yourself what would you say? You would only be allowed to tell yourself one thing and that would be it. And yes your younger version would believe you. Would you give yourself a winning lotto number, a company that has stock that would rise greatly in a few years?

Or if you had a bad time growing up, would you tell that younger version of yourself things will work out?

I don't have my answer now but it's something to think about.

I would go back to when i was 12 and slpa myself up for being so rude and full of myself and then remind me to take every oppurtunity i have. Oh and as i faded to return to the future i would say "Buy Counter-strike it will be fun to play, and you will meet many cool and nice people playing it."

I would go back to when I was 15 and tell myself to never give up my dream of being a proffessional football player and then tell myself to get in contact with some scouts from colleges that could give me scholarships and tell myself to tell my coach I want to carry the ball as opposed to being a fat-man lineman. I would tell myself to never give up.

Hmm I never realized I took the title from one of Voodoo's topics, sorry about that.

I would go back to when I was little bit younger (I'm only 19) and tell myself to spend as much time with my grandparents and family as I could. I haven't really spent time with them and the feeling when they passed away that I only really ever visited them on the major holidays was a shallow one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...