...touchy admins

ephemeral

before i go on, i just want to say that i am vey thankful for the GC admins; they normally make very good decisions on what to tolerate.

ok i was playing on aztec today, #3 west, and i am guessing stuttering.john was the admin, cause he was the only admin in there. there were 2 guys who had ONLY been kicked before for swearing in MUCH more obvious ways. they both come backi in and start spamming the mic for over a minute with nonsense static, and the occasional swearword coming out.

now, where i live, whore is a word used for someone who does something too much or annoying. awp whore, autosniperwhore...etc.

so i said, kick those whores.

so, obviously, j0hn chooses ME to ban instead of them. no warning, and i checked the server info, and THEY WERE STILL IN. were they kicked? no. so i guess what i am asking for is a unban request, and a little leniency on the kick/ban stick.

Edited by ephemeral

I was there as well.

Try again.

i know you were there duke, i'm not trying to lie

ok, i am sorry if i came off negative; i posted this right after being banned/kicked for the third time.

i am not one to make excuses, i merely wish to play on the best servers that i have yet found, and wish to continue to do so, lol if that made sense. :D

really, i've got nothing to add to this at the moment. you're creating more work for admins out there, and getting sucked into a long-winded debate about kicks, bans, etc. is not on my agenda. in fact, that's why you were kicked the first time (a week or two ago).

wow.. you got banned.. hrmf.. is what he saying really true john? is he not telling the truth..because i think i was there

and did he get banned for saying "whore" or for something else?

or did he get banned because it was a repeated offence?

NuT-=0

wow.. you got banned.. hrmf.. is what he saying really true john? is he not telling the truth..because i think i was there

and did he get banned for saying "whore" or for something else?

or did he get banned because it was a repeated offence?

NuT-=0

reminder - members are requested not to post in these forums unless you've been banned. only people posting in here should be:

- board members

- admins and mods

- teh banned

i can't agree with you i'm afraid j0hn, i have only ever tryed to help admins, and the "work" i've created was only made work by the admin.
when you were kicked a week or so ago, it was for insubordination. not only did you ask why someone was kicked, but once you heard, asked if it was necessary. it took effort, or work, to explain it to you then. that's why you were kicked then.

we're constantly looking to add people with good character to the servers and community. we run a clean ship out west. we take pride in it, and so do our members and regs. we want it to be fun. we try and treat every new face on the server with the intention of making them make gc home. i had other new pubbers on at the time, who didn't know the rules, that needed to be dealt with in order to keep a fun and clean environment. while i was already busy dealing this, i had to focus on babysitting you and your outburst. your comments, and the vocabulary you chose to demonstrate deserved a ban.

i originally banned you from west, and that's all i cared to do. i had no intentions of applying the ban to all of the servers, but i understand that's already been done. you're more than welcome to continue start pleading your case with the other server lead admins, but i have no intention of dropping this ban on west. if a board member would like to overrule that, that's up to them.