It's a feeling...

Played on Scopeless a bit Sunday. Havent been on in a while.

I got the feeling alot while I was on....the server just felt like it played very sloppy.

Movements were sluggish, animations glitches, 1-2 loss regularly and yes registration seemed hit or miss.

Is anyone else getting this feel as well?

I'm getting the same feeling from this server as I did when we were with XGS (before they went through the config and tweaked.)

I've been playing a bit more recently than I have in a while, and wasn't sure if it was choppier or whether it was just that I hadn't played in a while so I didn't mention anything.

I've not noticed a rise in loss etc. which is why I thought it was probably just me, but I do think it's a bit more choppy, it doesn't seem as smooth as it used to that's for sure and whilst statistically I seem to be doing pretty well (for me anyway) there have been some circumstances where I've questioned the registration (both where it's helped me and not helped me).

I've noticed similar things in the last few days. One night, everyone I shoot at dies (and I get accused of hax, yippee) and choke stays at zero. Another night I can't hit the broadside of a barn (noob in action) and choke runs between 0 and 3.

I've noticed a little more chop than usual, but cant be certain. I know a lot of players have been comin on with higher ping than normal.

Don't know if this has any bearing, but I did notice that the damage settings are not working correctly. Sometimes they will not display kills that i have gotten, even though they show up in the score. Not a big deal, but still out of the ordinary. (unless ive never noticed it before)

Same here! I was doing pretty terrible last night, but sometimes, I would get a random headshot in even though I wasn't aiming directly at their head. Other times, I would have my crosshairs dead on and I would not hit, or hit only once. I dunno if it was just me, or other people as well. I noticed a couple of times where I should have died, but the other person didn't kill me (luck? maybe) as well.

from my view it's fine. but when i die and spec others, half of ppl just jump around (feels sorta like bad fps although they stay the same). I died also, couple times because a person choppily juped around the box.

A few nights ago I noticed something unusual: my in had fallen down to around 50. I only looked because someone else was mentioning choke. I haven't seen that before or since.

Could just be the network in my dorm, it's been flaky sometimes.

Yesterday I was consistently having issues of my shots registering and often either my choke was at 1-3 or I had a loss of 1-3. However, there were times when both were at 0, and I was still having the same problems.

Yesterday I was consistently having issues of my shots registering and often either my choke was at 1-3 or I had a loss of 1-3. However, there were times when both were at 0, and I was still having the same problems.

Try increasing your cl_cmdbackup and see if that changes your registration. Default I think is 2, try increasing it to 5. This cvar should be the number of past updates you'll duplicate when you send.